Never thought i'd be team Greta

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
if you run in to a jerk occasionally, they're the asshole. if you run in to jerks every day, you're the asshole.

(there is a repeating pattern here that is not isolated to plasticbertran....)
While we're on the subject of assholes, I've been drinking Gavilyte-C all afternoon. Fantastic stuff, however, I could have just paddled out at the OB Jetty and accomplished the same results.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
t
While we're on the subject of assholes, I've been drinking Gavilyte-C all afternoon. Fantastic stuff, however, I could have just paddled out at the OB Jetty and accomplished the same results.
they gave me that the night before my liver resection, but it didn't kick in until like an hour or two before they came in to take me to the OR...I was still shitting when they came to get me.

UCLA is a teaching hospital, so there were all these med students in the room when they wheeled me in...I was stressed. I whispered to the head nurse that I was afraid the gavilyte was still doing it's thing and that I was afraid I was going to sh!t myself on the gurney.

it's highly likely that after the epidural I probably just emptied my bowels on the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: hammies