Never thought i'd be team Greta

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love it when he says stupid sh!t and then is all like....

I'M DONE TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU GUYS

I CAN SEE YOUR MINDS ARE ALREADY MADE UP

ahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Amazing how quickly the Warmer Cabal and GIG got Andrew Tate locked up literally hours after he went after Greta. How . . . . Unusual.

edit: Woops, forget to log in as SerfDoge :(
Yep, it's nothing to do with the fact that he's a literal criminal, sex trafficker and a rapist.

Keep shilling for scum, never change.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yep, it's nothing to do with the fact that he's a literal criminal, sex trafficker and a rapist.

Keep shilling for scum, never change.
Wow, another obviously sarcastic comment that went right over your head. Hence the “whoops I forgot to log is an surfdog” at the end. Human traffickers are the absolute scum of the earth.

holy fuck dude . . . Have you ever been tested for autism :unsure: :roflmao:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Wow, another obviously sarcastic comment that went right over your head. Hence the “whoops I forgot to log is an surfdog” at the end. Human traffickers are the absolute scum of the earth.

holy fook dude . . . Have you ever been tested for autism :unsure: :roflmao:
if you run in to a jerk occasionally, they're the asshole. if you run in to jerks every day, you're the asshole.

(there is a repeating pattern here that is not isolated to plasticbertran....)

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

If this was an autism test there were failures to go around; this seemed as serious and certainly as plausible as the rest of your THEY posts about social media or vaccination or.....

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Another, "I was just trolling" backpedal.

If that was sarcasm, it wasn't obvious, since you regularly shill for scumbags.

That's not my fault.

Also, fück you. You think autism is funny?

• Haha

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If this was an autism test there were failures to go around; this seemed as serious and certainly as plausible as the rest of your THEY posts about social media or vaccination or.....
Autism could be one of the causes.

More than likely, unresolved trauma is compromising state regulation.

• Love

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Another, "I was just trolling" backpedal.
Not really. This is another example of you missing an obvious joke and using “MUH BACKPEDAL” as a cover for your lack of understanding sarcasm.

Plus your "backpedal" comment has been proven false and a case of you misunderstanding many times. Remember when you didn't understand my comment about Whatsapp being free over cellular internationally, accused me of backpedaling, and were corrected by 4 other posters here including Afoaf and StuAzole :roflmao: Or when I said that all beef cattle is raise on grass for firs 2/3s of my life, you accused me of backpedaling, and I posted 6 industry and academic sources proving you wrong :poke: :roflmao: :ROFLMAO:

That's not my fault.
Yes, it is. The "forgot to log in as(insert poster _____) " comment is one of the oldest jokes on this site, and you've been here longer than me. Me specifically looping in surfdog, who has posted an encyclopedia of worth of global warming conspiracy tripe, should've been the other cue.

Also, fück you. You think autism is funny?
No, I don't. I feel sorry people like you and for the hardship it causes the people around them, especially you :trout:

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
if you run in to a jerk occasionally, they're the asshole. if you run in to jerks every day, you're the asshole.

(there is a repeating pattern here that is not isolated to plasticbertran....)
Not sure what you are getting at here. I probably throw out the least number of ad hominem attacks compared to everyone else in this cesspool of a sub forum.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Not sure what you are getting at here. I probably throw out the least number of ad hominem attacks compared to everyone else in this cesspool of a sub forum.
I'm just saying, your sarcasm is often misinterpreted

you should use more emojis so people know

OR GET BETTER AT SARCASM MOTHERFRK

PS. I'm in your hood in a couple weeks....

1673033757965.png

• Love