Never forget…

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
all the freaky weird weird sh!t you post on here showing zero empathy for really anyone - fkn ever, and im the one with no conscience? thanks for the laugh on this fine saturday morning.
Everyone experienced a childless, UMC staycation during COVID. Anyone who thinks otherwise imagined the whole thing. :poke:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
all the freaky weird weird sh!t you post on here showing zero empathy for really anyone - fkn ever, and im the one with no conscience? thanks for the laugh on this fine saturday morning.
He doesn’t need a conscience - he has a Bible to make him feel good!

Reactions: CutnSnip

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Yep. In other words, an opportunity to bureaucrats to exercise their worst impulses.
Yes because why would someone concerned with public health want to shut down an event that draws tens of thousands of screaming fans during an outbreak of a novel respiratory virus?

Clearly just a power flex.
:foreheadslap:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yes because why would someone concerned with public health want to shut down an event that draws tens of thousands of screaming fans during an outbreak of a novel respiratory virus?

Clearly just a power flex.
:foreheadslap:
I cannot believe people still believe this bullshit

PS- football season starts 6 months after the "pandemic" did. The whole world knew the truth after the Summer of Floyd riots, if not before. It was a power flex and pure cruelty by September of 2020

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Ok but I don‘t think COVID cared that the CDC was too chicken$hit to tell people protesting that gathering in crowds wasn’t a great idea at the time.

I just find it hard to believe that there was anything to be gained by said “power flex”.

They failed their way into a position of power and waited until a novel virus was spreading before deciding to shut down society?

ok.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Ok but I don‘t think COVID cared that the CDC was too chicken$hit to tell people protesting that gathering in crowds wasn’t a great idea at the time.

I just find it hard to believe that there was anything to be gained by said “power flex”.

They failed their way into a position of power and waited until a novel virus was spreading before deciding to shut down society?

ok.
There was no spike from the protests. That proved everything we needed to know about COVID

The virus was a great excuse to get a lot of things done

Reactions: crustBrother