Neal's Images of the Day

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Can't tell cause the glare but that looks like a different board from the earlier picture, which may be a Kerry Tokoro HIC. But I'm guessing and probably wrong....haha. Here's to some more swells coming your way. Waiting for the 16th but more so for a special delivery..

Different days. The earlier shot is the bigger day at Big Bowl on the6’4 HIC Kerry Tokoro M7. The from behind shot a few days latter at Middles on my 5’10 Tokoro X2.

I sent a screenshot of Neals pic of Parker to him. He’s stoked. He’s been buttering me up to get sets at Bowls. He tells me that turn was a 9.5 when I barely did a speed check. “You going T?” Just go Parker. Hahaha.

Reactions: sponge

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Eric Parker's, Son? I went to Kamehameha with Eric. He was a very staunch supporter of the Ala Moana crew from hana-bhutta days of the 1960's until his passing in 2011. He was with the Honolulu Fire Dept.
Different Parker. Eric’s sons and his daughter Sarah surf Bowls, not as much as they used to. Ryan as far as I know isn’t related.

Funny story. Well morbidly funny. When Eric passed the family scattered his ashes off Ala Moana. The HFD firefighting boat arrived and set off their water cannons in memory. Looked like a huge water fountain. Guys were paddling under it. Jeannie Chesser thinks it looks fun so she paddles under the stream and gets blasted. She’s barely a hundred pounds. The surfers and firemen paddled over to check on her. I think it was a fake, Jeannie loves firemen. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: PPK96754