Neal's Images of the Day

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Hanalei has had some early August / September runners. Lis reported on Aloha Friday at our bbq at BlackPot that he had a few fun days at "Infinity's" this week.
Island magic ~

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
Hanalei has had some early August / September runners. Lis reported on Aloha Friday at our bbq at BlackPot that he had a few fun days at "Infinity's" this week.
Island magic ~
Was wondering how Hanalei takes a north. Must come straight into Pine Trees. As for Infinities, my father used to bodysurf out there (not all the way out though).

Reactions: PPK96754

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
I was asking the dawn patrol if it’s Elmar or Elmer. Couldn’t get a unanimous decision. But yeah that’s him. Haha

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
That’s Kyle Nakamoto. He runs Red Sea Ocean Adventures which does surf and/or dive trips to the Mentawais and other places. He also is one of the main people involved with Hawaii Skin Diver. He shoots the underwater footage following the guest diver. His wife is a long time regular across BR at Concessions.

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
That’s Kyle Nakamoto. He runs Red Sea Ocean Adventures which does surf and/or dive trips to the Mentawais and other places. He also is one of the main people involved with Hawaii Skin Diver. He shoots the underwater footage following the guest diver. His wife is a long time regular across BR at Concessions.
Thanks Troy. Hope he'll find the pic on his FB page.

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location
Mean shots Neal. I'm bummed I missed the Panics event. Just spaced it. My son is at UH now so I have been bugging him to meet me at Sandys one morning. Hope we cross paths!