Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Yea now she’s saying she wants me to meet her at PP to watch her take an “abortion pill”. She doesn’t want the baby now , she just needs to see me.

she’s not very well versed in how this pregnancy stuff works so I keep catching her in lies.
tldr - she’s not preggers
Sorry to hear you had to go through all that. Glad things worked out.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's real. it's so real I'll go to an actual medical place where there are witnesses
and authorities who will lend credence to the validity of my insane claim

none of that is normal or even remotely orthogonal to normalcy

stay gold

• Love
Reactions: santacruzin

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This is why I would alway be careful who I had sex with.

Some girls were very F-able but something in me said run.

And in hindsight I would think, Why didn't you hit that?

But I think that the nervous system knows something when it switches on the flight impulse.

Last edited:

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
K, glad to hear. It sounded like a ploy, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who was worried for you. :cheers:
Thanks!
I am slowly returning to normal, painted for the first time in ages yesterday and starting to be able to relax again .
One of my old friends works for the American Foundation for suicide prevention. We had talked in the past about partnering on something to help raise money, now we are going to make it happen.

Turn this whole shitshow into something positive.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I was thinking of a short story idea.

They guy has a crazy girl friend. He feels like there is no way out. She threatens suicide.

He comes home and she has OD'd but she still alive.

He leaves and lets her die.

In today's man hating climate, you need to make the person who commits suicide a crazy controlling white dude. And the girl lets him die.

I don't think that story works as well.

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Yea now she’s saying she wants me to meet her at PP to watch her take an “abortion pill”. She doesn’t want the baby now , she just needs to see me.

she’s not very well versed in how this pregnancy stuff works so I keep catching her in lies.
For what she's put you through, kill two birds with one stone by pushing her down a flight of stairs.

I kid, I kid.

Indo is looking better and better right now. And per above advice, definitely get a friend to keep an eye on your place while you're gone. Psycho gonna psycho.

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube

Sounds like you're going to hit it again.

Pro tip- anal.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria

What a basket case. Sad all the way around. Glad she is not preggo. She doesn't come across as mom material.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
For what she's put you through, kill two birds with one stone by pushing her down a flight of stairs.

I kid, I kid.

Indo is looking better and better right now. And per above advice, definitely get a friend to keep an eye on your place while you're gone. Psycho gonna psycho.
I've always wanted to push the students who text on the stairs down the said stairs.

And then pretend it was an accident.

I remember seeing a few do this in disbelief and then EVERYONE did it.

• Haha
Reactions: santacruzin