my foray into Reddit r/surfing community

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Reddit is like the worst and the best of the entire internet, all condensed into one site. tons of bullshit, lots of cringe, lots of content, a bunch of assholes, a bunch of nice people, etc etc ..but it's also got lots of useful info and lots of people knowledgeable on just about any subject.

for example: had occasion to buy a new fridge a couple years ago - a spiffy new LG fridge. Been battling with LG to keep it repaired and running properly ever since. I know now I could have saved myself from this disastrous purchase if i had visited r/appliances, where the appliance techs would have warned me about LG fridges and why they are doomed to fail. That's what reddit is really good for:shaka:

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Now you tell me.
I thought reddit was just for kids trying to find a new legal high, gas station dope reviews and stuff like that.
Yeah, don't buy LG fridge.

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
I still think that, in general, Reddit is one of the best places on the Internet.
Now you tell me.
I thought reddit was just for kids trying to find a new legal high, gas station dope reviews and stuff like that.
Yeah, don't buy LG fridge.
nah reddit is mostly for women promoting their only fans pages or bots pushing all forms of propaganda. Reddit surf is hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
r/surfing

If memory serves, a controversy exploded on r/surfing when the guy literally went through and BANNED users subscribed to r/surfing if they were also posting to r/JordanPeterson, because he felt Jordan Peterson was an alt right Nazi.

That tells you about how off his rocker he is.

There was a massive thread about this on r/surfing, I tried to search for it but looks like it's been removed.

Looks like this is where it all started though:

https://www.reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/8s1zhl
Rory writes for STAB too.

He's a wannabee writer - tries way too hard.

Rumor is his wife is a lawyer...they are hard into the SJW thing.

Hi Rory!:p
They hate him at Beachgrit too

1660239025731.png

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink and PRCD

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
nah reddit is mostly for women promoting their only fans pages or bots pushing all forms of propaganda. Reddit surf is hilarious and pathetic at the same time.
yup - r/surf is particularly pathetic when viewed from the erBB. here's the top 50 Reddit subs: