Most User Friendly HPSP?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
whatz wave range on fever duffy? i still have an unridden ci perenium since waves have been so bad for so long. hopefully this fall get back on hpsb
Needs some push. For me waste high to...I haven’t found the top end. I just pull out the bigger board when the waves get “solid”.

Single concave (not very deep) all the way. Some people don’t like that.

Continuous rocker.

Reactions: sdsrfr

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
...lost V2 shortboard was user friendly for me, low nose and high tai rocker seems like the user friendly variety of hpsb. I believe a lot of the Stretch performance model boards feature this as well.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Mine is gone so I can't show pictures, but Chilli hot knife. Want a new one bad, but impulse bought a pyzel phantom, so we'll see how they compare.

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Have you tried the same board in PU?
No, I’ve been off PU construction for HPSB’s for a few years. I prefer them at the beginning, but they start to feel dead too quickly (4-5 months) for my liking. It’s hard to justify to my wife that I need another expensive (in her mind) board because the one I recently (again in her mind) doesn’t have the same spark it originally had. She takes our 13 year old daughter to the beach quite a bit and my daughter’s boards are right next to mine, so it’s hard to sneak a new one.

Reactions: jkb