Most popular president ever.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Again with the dishonesty. Speaking of lies and bullshit, tell me more about Rushhhhhha Rushhhha Rushhhhhhhhha.
I'm confused here.. I'm sure it's because my english is rough on its edges... but... isn't affirming someone said something they didn't (like F. America) a lie? Yeah, I'm sure I'm missing something in the translation.

Reactions: npsp

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I'm confused here.. I'm sure it's because my english is rough on its edges... but... isn't affirming someone said something they didn't (like F. America) a lie? Yeah, I'm sure I'm missing something in the translation.
It's not your English that's to blame. It's your Republicanese.

If you think black people are treated like garbage by the police, and you wish to protest this, and you do so by sulking in the tunnel while the national anthem has played, but a veteran tells you it would be better to come out of the tunnel and take a knee for the anthem, the instant you take that veteran's suggestion, you have loudly said "Fuck America".

Reactions: brukuns and mundus

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
It's not your English that's to blame. It's your Republicanese.

If you think black people are treated like garbage by the police, and you wish to protest this, and you do so by sulking in the tunnel while the national anthem has played, but a veteran tells you it would be better to come out of the tunnel and take a knee for the anthem, the instant you take that veteran's suggestion, you have loudly said "fook America".
Plus, don't forget that when black people are shot by police, they should have complied and don't do the crime if you can't pay the price.

But when white people try to overturn an election, never mind the don't do the crime if you don't like the taste of lime; non-organic food in jail is considered an unbearable atrocity.

Reactions: mundus

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Didn’t the January 6th insurrectionists say “fvvk you, america?”

Why didn’t Craig ever criticize them?
That’s just the thing. A citizen can say really bad things about America. It doesn’t make them any less American.

Protest is patriotism!

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Didn’t the January 6th insurrectionists say “fvvk you, america?”

Why didn’t Craig ever criticize them?
Joshua should check the facts on that claim. Joshua isn't very bright. Here is a refresher of what I had to say in the wake of January 6th. Joshua is as bad as Fecal in the way he imagines stuff and twists stuff and then attributes things in a dishonest manner.

"Here is what I propose: Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down. " quote from Gromsdad January 6, 2021

Link: https://forum.surfer.com/index.php?threads/official-right-wingers-storm-us-capitol-building-thread.231388/page-10#post-3314120

I stand by that quote. Will Joshua stand with me in calling for a firing squad?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
What about using the apparatus of the CIA and FBI to spy on a campaign, lie to the court to get warrants and then spend 4 years committing sedition to undermine the incoming president? I silent Coupe if you will.........
Liar lying again.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Did Kap say "fook America"?
Kep never said fück America but GrossDad's favorite crowd said fück you to the president of America, who Americans voted for in overwhelming majority.

Which one is more of a fück you to America?

Without doubt, saying fück you to the American president is the same as saying fück you to America.

GrossDad = America hater

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
You are a stupid shameless liar, make up some more stuff.
I think deep down, you know I'm right. You just can't admit it.

Kep never said fück America but GrossDad's favorite crowd said fück you to the president of America, who Americans voted for in overwhelming majority.

Which one is more of a fück you to America?

Without doubt, saying fück you to the American president is the same as saying fück you to America.

GrossDad = America hater
Did your side ever utter Fuk Trump? You know they did. You know you cheered it on. You have zero integrity.