Most popular president ever.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Until that day comes its the double barreled middle finger to him and you.
Good. Basically nobody who voted for Joe Biden gives two shits about a NASCAR race.

However judging from Sarah Idiot Sanders trying to go to a restaurant, Stephen Miller or whoever ordering takeout sushi, or Pence or whoever being booed to his face at a Broadway play or some sh!t - the GOP elites don't have much use for NASCAR races and tote hilarious Ls from time to time in the circles they actually inhabit - coastal liberal circles.

From the way Mike Pence left the NFL game I think Trump is in the small minority of them who actually likes football, so there's that.

Haven't seen much of Rudy behind home plate. Yanks have been on TV quite a bit, too.

Reactions: Chile Verde

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Laugh out freaking loud. F Joe Biden is considerably different than Kaepernick's F America. You knew that though.
Did he or did he not say Fuck America?

C'mon, it's a simple question... I barely speak english and I could understand it perfectly.

He either did say it and you might have a point, or he didn't and you're lying. Which one is it?

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Did he or did he not say fook America?

C'mon, it's a simple question... I barely speak english and I could understand it perfectly.

He either did say it and you might have a point, or he didn't and you're lying. Which one is it?
He is lying as always.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The hate America first crowd certainly disliked the last president.
It seems like your ilk were more interested in enriching the previous president than investing in the infrastructure in America.

In fact, it's actually that you don't want to do anything BUT worship your cult leader at the expense of America.

So who really hates America? :socrazy:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
It seems like your ilk were more interested in enriching the previous president than investing in the infrastructure in America.

In fact, it's actually that you don't want to do anything BUT worship your cult leader at the expense of America.

So who really hates America? :socrazy:
The constant dishonesty from you guys gets old. Should I start calling Biden your "cult leader" and begin characterizing you as worshiping him?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The constant dishonesty from you guys gets old. Should I start calling Biden your "cult leader" and begin characterizing you as worshiping him?
Which side rioted to overturn a free and fair election based on the fantasies of a proven liar, Rudy even admitted it was all bullshit. There are your America haters. Still no Kap quote, huh liar?

Reactions: Kento

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Oh please, all you ever do is parrot bullshit and lies from Trump and his cabal of deceit. And when you are called on your bullshit, you scamper away and hide. You have no heart and no honor.

I don't think there is much positive emotional investment in Biden among anyone here.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Oh please, all you ever do is parrot bullshit and lies from Trump and his cabal of deceit. And when you are called on your bullshit, you scamper away and hide. You have no heart and no honor.

I don't think there is much positive emotional investment in Biden among anyone here.
All projection all the time.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Again with the dishonesty. Speaking of lies and bullshit, tell me more about Rushhhhhha Rushhhha Rushhhhhhhhha.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus