Monica Lewinsky

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Not bad for a 50-something MILF, even though she's not a mom. I've always felt she's kind of a tragic figure, must be hard for her to have a secure, loving relationship.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I remember when a male boss having sexual contact with female underling was considered rape due to the uneven power dynamics.

The Bill did it and it became ok.

Thanks Bill!

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I remember when a male boss having sexual contact with female underling was considered rape due to the uneven power dynamics.

The Bill did it and it became ok.

Thanks Bill!
She came on to him. He should have said no but he let his dick do all the thinking and we all know what happens then.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
wasn't it consensual ?
Yep.

She never accused him of anything. That ugly yenta she confided in and went running to republican operatives. The investigation and fallout was purely political. Monica never attempted to press criminal charges or sue him in civil court. The only victims were republican pantshitters.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yep.

She never accused him of anything. That ugly yenta she confided in and went running to republican operatives. The investigation and fallout was purely political. Monica never attempted to press criminal charges or sue him in civil court. The only victims were republican pantshitters.
I never cared a wit about this other than to watch the feminists of the time twist themselves in knots backtracking on all the sh!t they stood for to give Bill a pass.

The one thing that always bewildered me was why did she keep “the evidence”?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I never cared a wit about this other than to watch the feminists of the time twist themselves in knots backtracking on all the sh!t they stood for to give Bill a pass.

The one thing that always bewildered me was why did she keep “the evidence”?
Souvinir? I had a roommate in college that had a drawer full of panties that he considered trophies from his conquests.