Monica Lewinsky

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
How about Hillary and Chelsea?
I think they were pretty inured to it all by Monica. It's not like she was the first.

You had Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, and a whole slew of Arkansas 7s that he sweet talked, something to the effect of, "Ah Feel Yah Pain, It Hurts Me Too, Let's Go One, Yeah One More Time Behind the Woodshed to Forget About It All".

Say, was Clarence Thomas married when he was giving Anita Hill the business?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
is it?

so you are never able to consensually bang your boss?

we do not live on the same planet if so

good luck
It's my personal opinion you can consensually bang your boss. Emphasis on the sensual.

It's also objective fact you can consensually bang a few billion people who aren't your boss where there's no superior/subordinate workplace dynamic questions.

Listen Elon, I understand you just rando select SpaceX Upper Management and offer them $200k to have your baby and draw up the paperwork and that's fine. But that wasn't the case here. This wasn't some pedigree rental womb situation. It was a prized scalp, or gulp, added to the collection - a trophy of whore - errr, war.

Most people who aren't President don't get propositioned like this and most people aren't running large companies where they just try to mount the employees.

Most people also face more consequences than getting called a pussy on the erBB because they talked sh!t to, then ducked, Mark Zuckerberg.

Reactions: $kully

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
by that measure, few situations if any can be consensual
Which was the end point of feminism at the time….

“She is often said to argue that "all heterosexual sex is rape", based on the line from the book that says, "Violation is a synonym for intercourse." However, Dworkin has denied this interpretation, stating, "What I think is that sex must not put women in a subordinate position. It must be reciprocal and not an act of aggression from a man looking only to satisfy himself. That's my point."[1]

“There was no reciprocity…”

- Bill Clinton, on his relationship with Lewinski.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Andrea Dworkin was more of an end planet than an end point. Someone tell Trump that going forward, he has to yank their hand onto his Trump Tower while simultaneously grabbing them by the pussy so he has the consent of the women letting the star grab them by the pussy as well as Andrea Dworkin.