Mental Health thread

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
that he was never investigated regarding his mom’s death ?

or that his dad decided to take his own life instead of expressing his disappointment with his only son another way ?

(hey otto, j/k, i know you’ll appreciate the attempt at “taboo humor”.... )
I would prefer cum jokes.:dancing:

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I think about killing my self daily lately.

On the plus side, no more pain, no more suffering, no more enduring the day after day of physically just not being up to getting out of bed, but doing it anyways just to see if there's a moment of respite.

It has yet to come to fruition, the respite, nor my final rest.... Yet.

Day by Day.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
getting frustrated, got a raise at work and am excelling but being one of the few in the office for the past year has been a drain,
it's been really nice because it is so calm, but the worry about the future of the business and myself has been stressful. I'd rather be busy and have the day fly by. I mainly got a raise because I took over the secretary's job and this other guys's assistants job. Now they are hiring someone else to replace assistant and do secretary work and I am afraid of giving up the responsibilities

re-applied to school for summer. only need 33 hours to graduate but I did terribly last time.
A lot more disciplined now but still fear failure.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Boneroni

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
Apply yourself and finish up school. Make it your priority. You're so close to the end. If you don't do well in a class, dust yourself off and do it again. The most important this about school is not what your learn, it's that you persevere until you succeed.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
One really unexpected positive of this covid shitshow and working from home is that I’ve gotten to see a different side of the woman in the office next mine
My grown daughter has been staying with us off and on for the past year
I’d never seen her in action at work, but now I do
And she’s awesome
Its a grown up side of her but she’s still herself, and fun, but smart and confident
Probably not that common an experience across the erbb, but for me, just another silver lining in this shitshow

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
One really unexpected positive of this covid shitshow and working from home is that I’ve gotten to see a different side of the woman in the office next mine
My grown daughter has been staying with us off and on for the past year
I’d never seen her in action at work, but now I do
And she’s awesome
Its a grown up side of her but she’s still herself, and fun, but smart and confident
Probably not that common an experience across the erbb, but for me, just another silver lining in this shitshow
I think it's good for parents to see their kids at work.

Same goes for the spouse.

They think, Oh this person I'm related to is not a total idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: afoaf and Boneroni

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
Thanks kelp cutter. I don't think I'll get to get the degree I want but now I have experience in a field from work so I can just get something to say I have a degree .

Hope everyone is doing Well
Missed swell to sit in the office and do fuck all today. Might snap soon and go rogue if don't surf