Megyn Kelly Done

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
acnjusa said:
all is not lost cause attractive shills can always look forward to becoming a game show host.
True. :roflmao:

Vanna White is getting long in the tooth. They're going to need to swap her out for Interchangeable Blonde Bimbo #5894365. Fox has a few they can spare. :monkey:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
We live in Gotcha society.

The nice thing is that she doesn't need to be in the game any more.

She has netted enough resources.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
ifallalot said:
Did anyone actually hear what she said?

NBC is going full retard on this whole situation, and now she's going to get $64 million to do nothing. Way to virtue signal NBC
They were looking for an excuse to fire her because her ratings were garbage. She delivered.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
bird. said:
ifallalot said:
Did anyone actually hear what she said?

NBC is going full retard on this whole situation, and now she's going to get $64 million to do nothing. Way to virtue signal NBC
They were looking for an excuse to fire her because her ratings were garbage. She delivered.
Yeah, you're probably correct.

And lets be honest, $64m is a drop in the bucket for GE-NBC-Universal

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
cheaper to give her the severance package than to keep her through
the entirety of her contract.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
afoaf said:
Apparently the contract is a no-terminate/guarantee contract

They owe her all of it

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
ifallalot said:
afoaf said:
Apparently the contract is a no-terminate/guarantee contract

They owe her all of it
Doesn't consider lost revenue because her show is straight garbage. Obviously not contract-related but a factor in deciding whether or not to heave ho.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I wish I could say some racist sh!t and earn an early retirement....

white female privilege FTW!

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
BillyOcean said:
ifallalot said:
I'd say virtually anything on national TV for $65m
:roflmao: I was trying to think of something I wouldn’t say and couldn’t
How about:

1 After I leave this TV studio and within 12 months, I'll give the entire amount to Greenpeace if someone shoots me dead and kills my family too in a painful and vicious manner....my lawyer has the signed documents already.

2 After I leave this TV studio and within 12 months, I will donate everything to the Flat Earth Society if I am kidnapped then dragged by a vehicle with a chain around my neck at 25 miles per hour for 10 miles on a gravel road....my lawyer has the signed documents already.

3 After I leave this TV studio and within 12 months, I will donate everything to the the ICP guys if force fed putrid, festering human remains till I explode...my lawyer has the signed documents already.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
1. I wonder if Kelly would’ve been fired for any of these thing
2. Wow...
cowabunga
rg

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Mr Doof said:
BillyOcean said:
ifallalot said:
I'd say virtually anything on national TV for $65m
:roflmao: I was trying to think of something I wouldn’t say and couldn’t
How about:

1 After I leave this TV studio and within 12 months, I'll give the entire amount to Greenpeace if someone shoots me dead and kills my family too in a painful and vicious manner....my lawyer has the signed documents already.

2 After I leave this TV studio and within 12 months, I will donate everything to the Flat Earth Society if I am kidnapped then dragged by a vehicle with a chain around my neck at 25 miles per hour for 10 miles on a gravel road....my lawyer has the signed documents already.

3 After I leave this TV studio and within 12 months, I will donate everything to the the ICP guys if force fed putrid, festering human remains till I explode...my lawyer has the signed documents already.
$65M buys a lot of mace training

Come at me bro!