Megyn Kelly Done

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
GDaddy said:
I doubt there are hardly any talking heads over there who could come back from a crack about any form of cultural appropriation - let alone the most objectionable form. .
TIL blackface is cultural appropriation. :foreheadslap:

You know, you might come across a little better if you actually stopped to listen to what your "opposition" is actually saying rather than making off the wall assumptions.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
QuadFin said:
I bet she shags like a minx and talks politics to climax.
You mean like Ann Coulter?

http://ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com/?m=1&zx=b97f3b8bc735f778

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
bird. said:
GDaddy said:
I doubt there are hardly any talking heads over there who could come back from a crack about any form of cultural appropriation - let alone the most objectionable form. .

You know, you might come across a little better if you actually stopped to listen to what your "opposition" is actually saying rather than making off the wall assumptions.
If hitting The Dab and The Stanky Leg, and Supermanning that HOOOOOOOOOOOO on 70-something Georgia fans is wrong, I don't want to be right.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Sharkbiscuit said:
bird. said:
GDaddy said:

If hitting The Dab and The Stanky Leg, and Supermanning that HOOOOOOOOOOOO on 70-something Georgia fans is wrong, I don't want to be right.
^^^ gets it

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
GDaddy said:
I read somewhere a couple weeks back that Matt Lauer thinks he can come back, and what he apparently did was way worse than Louis CK did. A Lauer comeback seems unlikely to me.

Pulling out your dick in front of women at random and jerking off (Louis CK)

vs

Consensual sex where you make a woman cum so hard she passes out (Lauer)

I don't see how Lauer is way worse than Louis CK here. Sounds like the reverse to me.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Louis CK was weird but fine. He never hid that he was a pervert. No one should’ve been surprised. Anyone was free to leave anytime.

Lauer was a stud. I always thought he was a pssy but no. No evidence that anything was anything but consensual. Chicks should be responsible for their choices too

Megyn sucks at morning mom TV

At least she’s rich and hot so whatever

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
would you rather bone short hair Megyn?

medium hair Megyn?

or long hair Megyn where you have something solid to hold onto?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Hey, if you go down on here while she's bleeding out of whatever, as Trump calls it, you'd be performing in Redface.

Perfect prep for tailgating at the Redskins game.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Id go with medium hair.

easier to collect a solid handful with medium length.

long can get unwieldy.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Pretty much anything any public white person says these days needs to be run by the "Because of your skin color you better STFU and walk on eggshells while our crack team of SJWs of color vets your sh!t" crowd.

Unless you're on Fox or write for Breitbart; they you can be a total racist asshole and get away with it.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
all is not lost cause attractive shills can always look forward to becoming a game show host.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Did anyone actually hear what she said?

NBC is going full retard on this whole situation, and now she's going to get $64 million to do nothing. Way to virtue signal NBC