enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Reactions: Chocki

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Take a look at the Nobel Prize winners for science for the last 100 years or so. The Jewish "bottleneck" seems to be working.
Quantum mechanics and nuclear physics were invented almost entirely by Jews. So was special relativity.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Quantum mechanics and nuclear physics were invented almost entirely by Jews. So was special relativity.
nobody is disputing that.

most Jewish people are just white people with an imaginary friend in the sky.

I wonder how many of the nobel prize winners were Jewish by birth and atheist by choice

Reactions: Woke AF

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
nobody is disputing that.

most Jewish people are just white people with an imaginary friend in the sky.

I wonder how many of the nobel prize winners were Jewish by birth and atheist by choice
Most Jewish people are just white people with an imaginary friend in the sky who know God having a son, immaculate conception, and resurrection are all filed under "sh!t that never happened".

I wonder how many of the Jewish Nobel Prize winners were hardcore Hasidic/Orthodox?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Most Jewish people are just white people with an imaginary friend in the sky who know God having a son, immaculate conception, and resurrection are all filed under "sh!t that never happened".

I wonder how many of the Jewish Nobel Prize winners were hardcore Hasidic/Orthodox?
Oh man, so much Science in this post it's almost hard to see through The Glow (bullshit).

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Some people can self regulate better running on that old programing.

The problem arises when the programing creates a health or safety risk for the general population.

I think it's a temperament thing.

Some people just ain't wired to run on that programing.

If you ain't wired to run on it, it seems odd.

And vis versa.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It’s a typical leftist fear of anyone that has a higher loyalty to anything other than the state
I don't think this is accurate.

I say live and let live.

The society you sh!t on is the one you got to live in.

So be careful where you sh!t.

And I will too.

--lefty homo out!

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Atheist, or pantheist, or deist, or one of the many other possibilities in the wide spectrum of concepts related to the potential existance/non-existance of God other than the ever hilarious "imaginary friend in the sky" notion.

spectrum.JPG

Last edited: