Meanwhile in Brooklyn...

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I've been talking with some Israelis and most of them will mention that the Orthodox in Israel have pretty high covid rates due to a lack of social distancing. I don't have any data to back or refute their claim, but it's a recurring theme amongst the folks I'm hearing from.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I've been talking with some Israelis and most of them will mention that the Orthodox in Israel have pretty high covid rates due to a lack of social distancing. I don't have any data to back or refute their claim, but it's a recurring theme amongst the folks I'm hearing from.

Meanwhile in Tel Aviv...

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
the Orthodox are also anti-maskers due to religious reasons.
I'll take science ;)

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Religion is poison, the Orthodox in lakewood are fully responsible for rising 2nd wave we are dealing with in NJ. It is wrong to be antisemite but some sectors of jewry do themselves no favors