Meanwhile, at the Manafort trial......

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Surfdog said:
rice said:
Surfdog said:
It didn't pan out, and pretty much ended there.
What are you talking about? 30K Clinton/Podesta emails were stolen by Russian and released by Wikileaks.
Did Trump order that? Why didn't they release the e-mails stolen, so we could see their relevance? Obama's admin oversaw all this stuff, and did nothing, until Trump became a real threat, and then their worst nightmares came true.
the articles indicate that the emails were stolen after he *asked* russia where the emails
were.

then wikileaks coordinated with Don Jr on when and how to respond to the release of the content.

and by wikileaks, I mean fancy bear, and by fancy bear, I mean the FSB.

keep up, buttercup. the truth is out there.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
afoaf said:
Surfdog said:
rice said:
What are you talking about? 30K Clinton/Podesta emails were stolen by Russian and released by Wikileaks.
Did Trump order that? Why didn't they release the e-mails stolen, so we could see their relevance? Obama's admin oversaw all this stuff, and did nothing, until Trump became a real threat, and then their worst nightmares came true.
the articles indicate that the emails were stolen after he *asked* russia where the emails
were.

then wikileaks coordinated with Don Jr on when and how to respond to the release of the content.

:smile2:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Surfdog said:
hal9000 said:
Reminder: Gates already copped a plea deal in exchange for a lighter sentence. All has to do is answer every question truthfully. It’s funny how fast these guys all flip on each other.
And so far, it's all based on financial dealings years ago, well before 2016 and any hint of Trump running for office.
I didn’t say anything about trump, you did. And the crimes are still illegal, despite some of the charges being a decade or so old.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
afoaf said:
Surfdog said:
rice said:
Surfdog said:
It didn't pan out, and pretty much ended there.
were.

Wait now. I thought the e-mails/servers were reported as hacked in early 2016 at the latest?

Trump didn't mention Wikileaks/Russia and DNC e-mails until mid-2016.

Is that timeline not correct?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
hal9000 said:
Surfdog said:
hal9000 said:
Reminder: Gates already copped a plea deal in exchange for a lighter sentence. All has to do is answer every question truthfully. It’s funny how fast these guys all flip on each other.
And so far, it's all based on financial dealings years ago, well before 2016 and any hint of Trump running for office.
I didn’t say anything about trump, you did. And the crimes are still illegal, despite some of the charges being a decade or so old.
Manafort should do time for tax fraud and money laundering if proven guilty of it. No problem with that. Trying him under the guise of a Trump/Russia meddling investigation is a huge step out of the original intent of this ordeal.

Waiting to see the missing links.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Surfdog said:
Just as much as the assumptions you've made that he's a psychopath, evil incarnate, guilty as charged and worse.
I've said he's a psychopath based on his observable behavior. The other stuff you are just assuming I said. Just being a psychopath is bad enough.

The twenty traits on the Hare Psychopathy checklist are:

(I highlighted the obvious ones I have observed.)

pathological lying

glib and superficial charm

grandiose sense of self

need for stimulation

cunning and manipulative

lack of remorse or guilt

shallow emotional response

callousness and lack of empathy

parasitic lifestyle

poor behavioral controls

sexual promiscuity

early behavior problems

lack of realistic long-term goals

impulsivity

irresponsibility

failure to accept responsibility

many short-term marital relationships

juvenile delinquency

revocation of conditional release

criminal versatility

In conclusion,

Conclusions I have made =/= conclusions you have made.

What is it with you guys and your inability to make a valid comparison?

I never knew that was a thing until I started posting in this shithole. :monkey:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
trying him under the guise of a Trump/Russia meddling investigation is a huge step out of the original intent of this ordeal.
WTF are you even blathering about?!

he's being "tried under the guise" of the charges leveled against him.

charges which were uncovered by a special counsel investigation which was mandated to
investigate foreign meddling and any other crimes that were uncovered during the course
of that investigation

here's the text:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is

authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

I'm sure we're all looking forward to your continued mental contortionism on the matter....

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Surfdog said:
Manafort should do time for tax fraud and money laundering if proven guilty of it. No problem with that. Trying him under the guise of a Trump/Russia meddling investigation is a huge step out of the original intent of this ordeal.

The missing link has already appeared. Gates keeps saying that he and Manafort committed a list of crimes and infractions. He is saying these things under prosecutorial immunity. Gates could easily be lying his fool head off, and nobody besides Manafort would know.

The only information against Manafort' seems to be coming from Gates. If Gates admits to these crimes then why is Manafort on trial instead of Gates?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
squidley said:
Surfdog said:

The missing link has already appeared. Gates keeps saying that he and Manafort committed a list of crimes and infractions. He is saying these things under prosecutorial immunity. Gates could easily be lying his fool head off, and nobody besides Manafort would know.

The only information against Manafort' seems to be coming from Gates. If Gates admits to these crimes then why is Manafort on trial instead of Gates?
You mean this is not a homo conspiracy?

That Gates fella looks like a power bottom.

I mean, since there's no evidence against any wrong doing lol and Gates is a liar, Manafort is safe.

Phew, that was close!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The only information against Manafort' seems to be coming from Gates
it is not surprising that the hillaryz emailz uraniumz onez guy is also
the one who does not have a solid grasp on the facts of the case.

keep it up, squidley!

hearts and minds....

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Autoprax said:

pathological lying

grandiose sense of self

need for stimulation

cunning and manipulative

lack of remorse or guilt

parasitic lifestyle

poor behavioral controls

sexual promiscuity

early behavior problems

impulsivity

irresponsibility

juvenile delinquency

criminal versatility
That is a heck of list detailing the common traits of successful people.

But now I know my problem....juvenile delinquency and need for stimulation are not enough to bring in the big bucks.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Mr Doof said:
Autoprax said:

pathological lying

grandiose sense of self

need for stimulation

cunning and manipulative

lack of remorse or guilt

parasitic lifestyle

poor behavioral controls

sexual promiscuity

early behavior problems

impulsivity

irresponsibility

juvenile delinquency

criminal versatility
That is a heck of list detailing the common traits of successful people.

But now I know my problem....juvenile delinquency and need for stimulation are not enough to bring in the big bucks.
The functional psychopath is a superhuman.

I learned a lot from psychopath friends when I was younger.

They moved me to the golden mean.

I remember psychopath friends excitedly detailing some plan they had to take advantage of people and I would say, "Oh, don't do that."

And they would look at me all confused.

A couple of times they even took my advice.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Autoprax said:
I remember psychopath friends excitedly detailing some plan they had to take advantage of people and I would say, "Oh, don't do that."

And they would look at me all confused.

A couple of times they even took my advice.

Same.

Some even called me prince on a white horse. :roflmao:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
afoaf said:
BillyOcean said:
I’ve got at least 12 of those traits I think
no surprise you'd say this given your grandiose sense of self
It’s a bit of a hall of mirrors because my grandiose sense of self may cause me to overstate my grandiose sense of self

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I would like to see trump start talking to a mirror during a press conference and asking himself questions