Maui newcomer beatdown video

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
You comment a lot on Hawaii threads for a guy who couldn't buy a wave there with a cool grand in your pocket

We've seen you surf shred man
Thanks, I do my almost best!

Hawaii threads are the easiest to rile up. No sense of humor, can't read between the lines/read at all, bonehead surfer mentality. It's just low hanging fruit. Literally :monkey:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Dutch people are like golden retrievers personified. Always annoyingly excited, babbling on about bullshit in that terrible accent of theirs. Hopefully the Africans and Turks keep out-reproducing them to the point where they go extinct.
Man, good thing I have a fairly neutral accent because I too always babble on about bullshit, both for a living AND a good time

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The Dutch are fine around other Dutch. They rub others the wrong way, much like whatever you call the people in this video.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Didn't the singer from Detox die trying to rescue someone from a machete wielding madman?
The Romans momma's dressed them funny. They better had a big shield when they got to the machete (and shovel) people dressed like that.
Is Tenerife near Ericiera?!

Supertubos is Peniche. Ericeira is south of there and known for it's point break, Coxos.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Dutch chicks are hot but just behind Finish chicks.
I hate Amsterdam but love Den Haag!
The hottest chicks I saw were in Belgium.
I have a friend who is a customs inspector at LAX. When I asked where the most beautiful women are coming from, he said, "This job has taught me there are beautiful women in every corner of the globe...but if I had to choose one country...Brazil."

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Yeah I know I was just interjecting a radical surf session, for cause it was rad. Not rad like a shovel, but nonetheless. I knew who's interest I'd be piqueing as well.

I'm a little offended by the comment hoping Africans and Turks outbreed the Europeans, who are generally more pleasant if you ask me but, no one cares what someone who looks like me thinks and the poster was right, some empires have had thier day.

• Dislike
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I'm a little offended by the comment hoping Africans and Turks outbreed the Europeans, who are generally more pleasant if you ask me but, no one cares what someone who looks like me thinks and the poster was right, some empires have had thier day.
Of course you are offended,
It's normal to get offended at Racism.
Duh.
As a racist, you should know this.

Racism is ugly,
No matter who exercises it.

Plus, never heard/read anyone asking you about anything, except which racist EU cwnt tree you fell from.

:shameonyou:

Europe is great,
It's the racist arse holes what ruined it though.

Jack-the-Ripper

OTF status
Feb 10, 2023
I'm sorry. Sarcasm was not funny. Neither was the racist stuff.
Of course you are offended,
It's normal to get offended at Racism.
Duh.
As a racist, you should know this.

Racism is ugly,
No matter who exercises it.

Plus, never heard/read anyone asking you about anything, except which racist EU cwnt tree you fell from.

Europe is great,
It's the racist arse holes what ruined it though.

Hold on a second, are we saying Europeans aren't generally more pleasant?

Let's just start with the respect and attitude towards women aspect. Have either of you ever been to Turkey? Or have female relatives living in Europe who get to walk the gauntlet of African men on the street?