Matthew Perry: Done

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
What? Celebrity females getting horrible cosmetic procedures done to their faces in vain(glorious) attempts to circumvent the inevitability of time and the consequent aging process that results in them looking like Waylon Flowers ventriloquist doll Madame???
Bro, I only tried the botox once and it made me feel fabulous once I saw myself in the mirror post procedure.

Why you gotta dis? I love my new paralyzed face and swollen lips.

Let's not discuss the booty implant though. It's still... well... settling in.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Bro, I only tried the botox once and it made me feel fabulous once I saw myself in the mirror post procedure.

Why you gotta dis? I love my new paralyzed face and swollen lips.

Let's not discuss the booty implant though. It's still... well... settling in.
I’m in line to get a zac efron chin implant bro.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Ive seen every episode of Friends. We have the Coffee Shop Friends Lego box unopened. Wehave a shitload of Friends crap. My wife is a devout Friends fan. It has nothing to do with me but I was an enabler. This is like when John died. There would never be a Beatles reunion, nor will there ever be a Friends reunion!
I’ve worked on the Warner Bros lost for years. It’s incredible how much friends themed merchandise they sell to people from the Midwest on tours. They’ve milked every ounce of revenue they possibly could from that show and then some. A lot of of people really love that show for some reason that’s beyond me.

Reactions: Chocki

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I’ve worked on the Warner Bros lost for years. It’s incredible how much friends themed merchandise they sell to people from the Midwest on tours. They’ve milked every ounce of revenue they possibly could from that show and then some. A lot of of people really love that show for some reason that’s beyond me.
We have the Lego Box Set. My wife was just showing off her new portable friends drink mug. It has all their names on it. How cool is that??

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I just got back from the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show. The late middle aged lip injected and cheek implanted women and Joe Rogan endorsed 'roid boosted baby boomer alpha males was off the gold chain.
The weird thing is a good looking woman who controls her weight will still look attentive when she is older.

The don't have to do that sh!t.

Symmetry is the universal beauty cue

Reactions: Mr Doof and PJ

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Good looking, attentive and symmetrical - the Trifecta!
I assumed he meant attractive
How people age is also tied to genetics. Some age more gracefully than others. For an actor, I can see why they’d do what they can to protect their looks. It’s a major factor in what roles they get.

Regular people also to an extent, but nowhere near the level of an actor
I know I’m treated differently than others my age that look way older than me.

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
This is my pal Glen's wife.
She is 60 years old.
Obviously blessed with great bone structure plus she is a regular gym goer, which is where she met Glen nearly 30 years ago.

In addition, she is just a really nice person and well-liked by all who know her.
She and Glen live about 150 feet away from me, so I see her all the time.
Lucky me. LOL

JoJoPink.jpg

Take care.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
I assumed he meant attractive
How people age is also tied to genetics. Some age more gracefully than others. For an actor, I can see why they’d do what they can to protect their looks. It’s a major factor in what roles they get.

Regular people also to an extent, but nowhere near the level of an actor
I know I’m treated differently than others my age that look way older than me.
No attentive is correct here. Women that age well are generally attentive to their physical well being. Staying in shape is critical for graceful aging.

Reactions: PRCD