Matthew Perry: Done

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
the fascination with celebs cashing in is weird. he was just another addict who publically had a rough go of it. he obviously had battles. look at the paparazzi pics. that's weird to me. i was with people who knew him today. no one wanted to guess if it was a drug related death. from the looks of things, drugs took their toll, and he paid later. too bad it was avoidable.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
the fascination with celebs cashing in is weird. he was just another addict who publically had a rough go of it. he obviously had battles. look at the paparazzi pics. that's weird to me. i was with people who knew him today. no one wanted to guess if it was a drug related death. from the looks of things, drugs took their toll, and he paid later. too bad it was avoidable.
Fucking Pickleball!

• Haha
Reactions: jkb and john4surf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Did you read his biography?

It's like he had a suicide wish.

He should have died a bunch of times.

I would bet he relapsed.

He was certainly full of himself.

That really came through in the book.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Did you read his biography?

It's like he had a suicide wish.

He should have died a bunch of times.

I would bet he relapsed.

He was certainly full of himself.

That really came through in the book.
When you do hard drugs. Drink hard Liquor. Smoke Cigarettes. Vape. You stretch your body's limit to heal and the elasticity of membranous tissue loses reseilance. Blowing gaskets later in life is not uncommon.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When you do hard drugs. Drink hard Liquor. Smoke Cigarettes. Vape. You stretch your body's limit to heal and the elasticity of membranous tissue loses reseilance. Blowing gaskets later in life is not uncommon.
Yes.

Drowning in the hot tub is suspect.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Yes.

Drowning in the hot tub is suspect.
could you be any more of a gossip
RIP Matthew perry
peace to everyone who really knew him and will miss him

I know it’s not cool to like Friends, but I have laughed out loud at that show plenty of times
and I’m thankful for all of the laughs

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
could you be any more of a gossip
RIP Matthew perry
peace to everyone who really knew him and will miss him

I know it’s not cool to like Friends, but I have laughed out loud at that show plenty of times
and I’m thankful for all of the laughs
Yes, I love to gossip

The best written episodes of Friends were really good.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
In 1991 tho, damn.

I feel your pain bro.

I was never a fan of the show Friends but then again I ain’t a chick, and I ain’t heard no stories about Matthew Perry being a raper so I guess he was a good dude. I also heard this ain’t the first time he passed out in the hot tub and I’m inclined to believe pickleball ain’t exactly the surest path to sobriety?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I thought Friends was funny. It was on in my college years and 'the' show on tv. Every girl was trying to have that haircut Jennifer Anniston had. Everyone was quoting whatever popular saying or phrase made popular by that show. I'm sure the show still brings up great memories for a lot of people.

It was so popular, I knew Cal Poly girls which had watch parties for the show because they were so emotionally involved in the relationship between characters. And guys would go because they were trying to get with the girls. Lol

50s it was ?
60s it was ?
70s it was MASH (?)
80s it was Cheers
90s it was Friends / Seinfeld
00s it was Big Bang Theory

RIP Matthew

1698685457285.png

Reactions: hammies and Chocki