Matt Gaetz gets milkshaked.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I hope he wasn’t seriously hurt when this 1/2 full Wendy’s milkshake cup glanced off his back. “ITS ASSAULT!!! THATS ASSAULT!!!” Jesus

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
GDaddy said:
won't be laughing so much when it's Nancy Pelosi or Robert DeNiro getting slimed

wrong, as usual.

I love all this black and white nonsense.

rigid thinkers can't imagine other people aren't as constrained by their self-righteousness....

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
IMO, the mistake you're making is indulging in the assumption that there aren't any nuts on the right who will rise up to meet the challenge and retaliate in kind. Or that it will end at milkshakes.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
ifallalot said:
afoaf said:
GromsDad said:
CharmingSophisticate said:
Who is Matt Gaetz and why would someone use a milkshake as a Virtue Signaling Device on him?
:shrug: Never heard of him. :shrug:

how...unusual.
Oh, you know all 435 representatives?

I'm just waiting for one of these pussy politicians to fight back. It will be glorious.

Matt Gaetz has been a loud and proud proxy for Trump in the news the last few years

to not know his name requires some special retard powers for a self-professed "student of history" and "political junky"

your question would make for a good online quiz, though!

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
IMO, the mistake you're making is indulging in the assumption that there aren't any nuts on the right who will rise up to meet the challenge and retaliate in kind. Or that it will end at milkshakes.

The rise and escalation of violence at these protests should have demonstrated that. Regardless of which side you choose to blame for starting and escalating, the other side still ended up responding in kind.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Is there a certain “side” that thinks trump is a scumbag, and another “side” that thinks he’s not? What “side” are you on?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not endorsing this kind of thing, however Matt Geatz is a grade A. corrupt to the core, Republican scumbag.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
GDaddy said:

The rise and escalation of violence at these protests should have demonstrated that. Regardless of which side you choose to blame for starting and escalating, the other side still ended up responding in kind.

It has already started, Ben Sasse won't go out in public without open carrying a styrofoam chest of sandwiches

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
the janitor said:
GDaddy said:

It has already started, Ben Sasse won't go out in public without open carrying a styrofoam chest of sandwiches

That's the entrepreneurial spirit right there. If the sandwich comes flying back at you in the wrapper you can re-sell it and double your profits!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
afoaf said:
retard powers
Can we talk about this?

Is retard power a thing?

I'm familiar with retard strength - the overwhelming strength one might be on the receiving end of when clowning around with and or wrestling with and playing contact sports with and or fvcking with a person who is mentally disabled particularly Down Syndrome folk.

But retard power not so much.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
casa_mugrienta said:
afoaf said:
retard powers
Can we talk about this?

Is retard power a thing?

I'm familiar with retard strength - the overwhelming strength one might be on the receiving end of when clowning around with and or wrestling with and playing contact sports with and or fvcking with a person who is mentally disabled particularly Down Syndrome folk.

you've taken the phrase out of context

it's the retard power of ignorance

it's not a beneficial power

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I love it when the Conserva-dummies come up with one example of a left-wing shooter when there are literally hundreds of examples of right-wing perpetrators. There were 50 extremist killings in 2018, all right-wingers.

https://www.businessinsider.com/extremist-killings-links-right-wing-extremism-report-2019-1

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
America has a right-wing terror problem.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/2/16399418/us-gun-violence-statistics-maps-charts

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/security/reports/2019/03/07/467022/confronting-domestic-right-wing-terrorist-threat/

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/homegrown-terrorists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
afoaf said:
casa_mugrienta said:
afoaf said:
retard powers
Can we talk about this?

Is retard power a thing?

you've taken the phrase out of context

it's the retard power of ignorance

it's not a beneficial power
Is this different from Full Retard? I was under the impression that you never go Full Retard.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
that's part of his problem.

he's gone above and beyond full retard...

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I never heard of this guy and didn’t watch the video

I do hope this milkshake thing catches on though

Maybe someone will toss a shake at Trump and get shot by Secret Service

Anything could be in one of those cups

Some security would probably not give the benefit of the doubt to the tosser

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
GromsDad said:
I googled the guy and he's a state rep from Florida. Hal acts like we all should know who he is. Willing to bet Hal never heard of him either until be bumbled across whatever source originally showed him the clip.
Hey retard, Gaetz is a congressman. So fooking stupid can't even read google correctly.

Bearnie Slanders

OTF status
Jul 14, 2017
Who is Matt Gaetz . . .
Matthew Louis Gaetz II is an American lawyer and politician serving as the U.S. Representative for Florida's 1st congressional district since 2017.

. . . and why would someone use a milkshake as a Virtue Signaling Device on him?
The milkshake thrower, Amanda Kondrat'yev, 35, was one of several candidates running against Gaetz for Jeff Miller’s seat in 2016 before she withdrew from the race.

Kondrat'yev is also one of four plaintiffs in a lawsuit against the city of Pensacola to force the city to remove the Bayview Park cross. The American Humanist Association’s Appignani Humanist Legal Center and the Freedom From Religion Foundation filed the suit on behalf of Kondra’yev and three other Pensacola residents.