Matt Gaetz gets milkshaked.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
mundus said:
GromsDad said:
I googled the guy and he's a state rep from Florida. Hal acts like we all should know who he is. Willing to bet Hal never heard of him either until be bumbled across whatever source originally showed him the clip.
Hey retard, Gaetz is a congressman. So fooking stupid can't even read google correctly.
Do you think throwing milkshakes on people is a good idea?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
BillyOcean said:
mundus said:
GromsDad said:
I googled the guy and he's a state rep from Florida. Hal acts like we all should know who he is. Willing to bet Hal never heard of him either until be bumbled across whatever source originally showed him the clip.
Hey retard, Gaetz is a congressman. So fooking stupid can't even read google correctly.

it's better than some of the alternatives

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
hal9000 said:
BillyOcean said:
mundus said:
GromsDad said:

Is there a closed set of alternatives under which throwing milkshakes is a good choice?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
afoaf said:
ifallalot said:
afoaf said:
GromsDad said:
CharmingSophisticate said:
Who is Matt Gaetz and why would someone use a milkshake as a Virtue Signaling Device on him?
:shrug: Never heard of him. :shrug:

how...unusual.
Oh, you know all 435 representatives?

I'm just waiting for one of these pussy politicians to fight back. It will be glorious.

Matt Gaetz has been a loud and proud proxy for Trump in the news the last few years

to not know his name requires some special retard powers for a self-professed "student of history" and "political junky"

your question would make for a good online quiz, though!
I've never said I'm a political junkie

The last few years is not "history", its journalism

I don't have an unhealthy obsession with this administration like some people

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
hal9000 said:
BillyOcean said:
mundus said:
GromsDad said:

Please list the alternatives you lefties have awaiting people with whom you have political disagreements. Thanks in advance for the list.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
GromsDad said:
hal9000 said:
BillyOcean said:
mundus said:
GromsDad said:

Please list the alternatives you lefties have awaiting people with whom you have political disagreements. Thanks in advance for the list.
Hey, stupid, learn how to read goggle yet?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
GromsDad said:
Members of congress are often referred to as representatives dummy. I shortened it to rep. You're cries for attention when I didn't reply to your stupid post are pretty funny. Get a life.
You said "State Rep" a completely different meaning than a congress person. Just be a man and admit your mistake for once.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
GromsDad said:
Are you that desperate to win a point in whatever crazytown game you're playing in your mind? Have you ever considered seeking a psychiatric evaluation?
#more projection Refusing to admit a mistake is sure sign of mental illness, just like your cult leader, you must be proud.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
GromsDad said:
Are you that desperate to win a point in whatever crazytown game you're playing in your mind? Have you ever considered seeking a psychiatric evaluation?
You demean CNN in one thread and use it as a supporting source in another. You’re a troll