Marine Le Pen - DONE

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
This argument is so:
Also, AFAIK you've never had two kids so you have no say or knowledge on what size vehicle someone with multiple kids and all of their bullshit need or don't need
You have never been a wife so you can't complain how bitchy, fat, and needy they act. :roflmao:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ifallalot said:
FecalFace said:
casa_mugrienta said:
It's kinda like when insisted your pollutermobile brodozer was strictly for work, but your previous post said different. :roflmao:
One last time for the sponge-bath imbecile.

It's a work truck. Used for work. Driven off road weekly. Packed to the roof with gear.
To do WORK.

I use it for surf because only a moron would have another vehicle just for surfing.

I'd much rather drive a 4cyl van if I had a choice.

I've never said that work trucks should be banned.

I've said that driving a 5000# vehicle just to go to a soccer practice because you "need" the space for a stroller and 2 kids is stupid.

Also, eat sh!t and die.
Soccer moms won't be hurt by the gas tax, people with work trucks will. And you know what that means.

Also, AFAIK you've never had two kids so you have no say or knowledge on what size vehicle someone with multiple kids and all of their bullshit need or don't need
Uh no.

I'm not saying you don't need space.

I'm just saying you don't need a 5 ton SUV with 36" tires to carry a stroller and two kids. :foreheadslap:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
FecalFace said:
casa_mugrienta said:
It's kinda like when insisted your pollutermobile brodozer was strictly for work, but your previous post said different. :roflmao:
One last time for the sponge-bath imbecile.

It's a work truck. Used for work. Driven off road weekly. Packed to the roof with gear.
To do WORK.

I use it for surf because only a moron would have another vehicle just for surfing.

I've said that driving a 5000# vehicle just to go to a soccer practice because you "need" the space for a stroller and 2 kids is stupid.
So in other words, you claim to also have a car, but still needlessly use your brodozer truck to go surfing just like a soccer mom taking her her kids to soccer practice.

You are a self righteous hypocrite of the highest order. :crazy2:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39696861

Anyone know enough about France's government to explain this?

Far-right French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen has announced that she is stepping aside as leader of her National Front (FN) party.
The move comes just a day after she reached the second round of the French election, where she will face centrist Emmanuel Macron.
Ms Le Pen told French TV she needed to be above partisan considerations.
Opinion polls suggest Mr Macron is firm favourite for the second round but Ms Le Pen said: "We can win, we will win."
The French term she used signalled that the move to step aside would be temporary.

Ms Le Pen said her decision had been made out of the "profound conviction" that the president must bring together all of the French people.
"So, this evening, I am no longer the president of the National Front. I am the candidate for the French presidency," she said.

The BBC's Hugh Schofield in Paris says this is a symbolic act intended to show her concerns are for the country as a whole and not for her party, and that she is reaching out for the voters of candidates defeated in the first round, particularly those of the Republicans' François Fillon.
Meanwhile, also on Monday, Mr Fillon told party leaders that he "no longer had the legitimacy" to take the party into legislative elections that will follow next month's presidential run-off.
He said he would become "an ordinary activist like any other".

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Sharkbiscuit said:
Anyone think Melenchon's squad might decide being anti-migrants is paramount, and head to Le Pen?
Mélanchon urged his voters not to vote for Le Pen but who knows.

Retard power is unpredictable.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
hal9000 said:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39696861

Anyone know enough about France's government to explain this?

Far-right French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen has announced that she is stepping aside as leader of her National Front (FN) party.
The move comes just a day after she reached the second round of the French election, where she will face centrist Emmanuel Macron.
Ms Le Pen told French TV she needed to be above partisan considerations.
Opinion polls suggest Mr Macron is firm favourite for the second round but Ms Le Pen said: "We can win, we will win."
The French term she used signalled that the move to step aside would be temporary.

Ms Le Pen said her decision had been made out of the "profound conviction" that the president must bring together all of the French people.
"So, this evening, I am no longer the president of the National Front. I am the candidate for the French presidency," she said.

The BBC's Hugh Schofield in Paris says this is a symbolic act intended to show her concerns are for the country as a whole and not for her party, and that she is reaching out for the voters of candidates defeated in the first round, particularly those of the Republicans' François Fillon.
Meanwhile, also on Monday, Mr Fillon told party leaders that he "no longer had the legitimacy" to take the party into legislative elections that will follow next month's presidential run-off.
He said he would become "an ordinary activist like any other".
I'm not an expert but it seems that she is trying to distance herself from the racist shitfuck party her fascist father started, in order to win over the votes from the more centrist candidates who are out of the running.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
As general rule, just think of the worst thing that could happen.

That's what's going to happen.

Nature love creation through destruction.

With a taste for carnage, blood, and rape.

Out of respect for the many religious surfing posters here, you can say God loves raping and murdering and pain.

You say potato; I say po-taw-toe

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
FecalFace said:
I'm not an expert but it seems that she is trying to distance herself from the racist shitfuck party her fascist father started, in order to win over the votes from the more centrist candidates who are out of the running.
Finally, someone on the erBB who's smart enough to admit they aren't an expert in something.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
^^ Maybe he's just sharing a funny image?

I think this is overblown. I don't think your people will be walking with everything they can carry to the Corfu ferry if Le Pen wins.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Sharkbiscuit said:

I think this is overblown. I don't think your people will be walking with everything they can carry to the Corfu ferry if Le Pen wins.
When you say "your people" exactly which people are you talking about?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
ElOgro said:
Sharkbiscuit said:

Serbs, specifically in the context of what happened 100 years ago when nationalism was all the rage in Europe.

I get it that he hasn't lived in Serbia since the dissolution or just thereafter and considers himself American or UK or global or whatever.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Nationalism saved the idea of a French Republic after the renewed Bourboun monarchy post-Napoleon.

Nationalism is not always a bad thing. And I wasn't nationalism that started the Great War, it was early globalism through the alliance system

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
ifallalot said:
And I wasn't nationalism that started the Great War, it was early globalism through the alliance system
We've been through this before. I stand by written remarks from the Austrians and the Germans, and the fact that they miscalculated and it became a much larger war in scale doesn't excuse them.

The German/Russian mutual insistence on having a racial death match has more to do with nationalism than globalism. Serbian nationalism (to your point, not a bad thing to some extent, and the South Slavs deserved a bright spot) certainly contributed to the war.

The assassin was a Serbian nationalist. The Prussian (the rest of the cucks were along for the ride in 1914) and Austrian nationalism contributed to the provocative demands.

That Russia, France, and England have a sense of morals or a series of alliances, and this is what made another inexcusable nationalist f----p into a multi-front Great War isn't the fault of England and France. Germany and Austria KNEW and tried to call that bluff and got BTFO.

And finally, if England, France, and Russia sit on their bayonets and do nothing, how does that change what happened to the Serbs in 1915 and 1916, other than resulting in a more pronounced defeat, and an exile that may have been permanent???

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
GDaddy said:
^^ expand on that a little?
ifallalot likes to make excuses for Gavrilo and the Kaiser and Falkenhayn and Ludendorf, and to pretend that everything would have been fine if the pesky Triple Entente, and the Entente Cordial, and everything else had just sat there and let the scumbags add Serbia proper to the list of places they had no business ruling.

You hear me, hipster boy? Get Foched in your Bosch!

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Sharkbiscuit said:
ElOgro said:
Sharkbiscuit said:

Serbs, specifically in the context of what happened 100 years ago when nationalism was all the rage in Europe.

I get it that he hasn't lived in Serbia since the dissolution or just thereafter and considers himself American or UK or global or whatever.

Nationalism caused the Balkan wars of the 90's, as well as WWII and every other stupid war.
Absolutely nothing good ever came out of it.
It's the ugliest face of humanity.
Le Pen represents that very well.

I left 28 years ago, way before the dissolution.

I don't have nor I've ever had "my people". Never understood tribalism.
Sure, there are some good peeps but they are everywhere, maybe those are my people?

Being blindly enamoured with a group because you happened to be born somewhere seems nonsensical to me.
I guess it's the opposite of nationalism.