Man arrested for attempted murder of Brett Kavanaugh…

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Probably a far right neo-nazi….

Oh, wait. Nope…

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I completely condemn his actions however I think I spotted the flaw in his (highly illegal and extremely dumb) plan.

The affidavit said that Roske himself called police after he saw U.S. marshals outside Kavanaugh's house. Roske told the dispatcher he was suicidal and intended to kill Kavanaugh, according to the affidavit. Montgomery County police took him into custody without incident, the affidavit said.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
What’s there to take up? Rapist Kavanaugh is alive, dude was arrested and justice is being served. What else do you want?

I want congress to hold hearings investigating and excoriating Senator Charles Schumer for inciting the attempted murder of a sitting Supreme Court justice.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
What’s there to take up? Rapist Kavanaugh is alive, dude was arrested and justice is being served. What else do you want?

Rapist? .....It was 30 years ago. I have no idea where the party was, how I got to the party or how I got home. The party was crowded, but there are no other witnesses to the alleged rape or even to the fact that such a party ever existed. Kavanaugh placed his social calender of the time into evidence which showed no such party. I'm a graduate in psychology who wrote my master's thesis on how to invent and ingrain memories of events which never happened, memories which would survive polygraph tests and interrogation. A witness has testified overhearing me coach someone in how to invent a fake memory. But hey, you should believe me, because koolaid drinkers like skully do.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully and GromsDad

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Rapist? .....It was 30 years ago. I have no idea where the party was, how I got to the party or how I got home. The party was crowded, but there are no other witnesses to the alleged rape or even to the fact that such a party ever existed. Kavanaugh placed his social calender of the time into evidence which showed no such party. I'm a graduate in psychology who wrote my master's thesis on how to invent and ingrain memories of events which never happened, memories which would survive polygraph tests and interrogation. A witness has testified overhearing me coach someone in how to invent a fake memory. But hey, you should believe me, because koolaid drinkers like skully do.
You forgot "totally not a partisan hit job".

Reactions: Mike_Jones

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
or, after consuming too many 'skis' people tend to forget what happened.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The message for both teams should be civility and compromise.

For the Right to assert that it has the higher ground is dubious.

Reactions: hammies

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
The same clowns that harped about the Jan 6 being good because our elected officials should fear the populace are know clenching their fists when one of their own was threatened by the populace.

Also where was schumers threat?