Man arrested for attempted murder of Brett Kavanaugh…

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
If he had succeeded then Biden gets another pick. How mad would the GOP be? Theyd be decrying conspiracy and for ol Joe to pick another Con.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Probably a far right neo-nazi….

Oh, wait. Nope…

This is interesting:
A California man armed with a handgun who planned to kill Brett Kavanaugh was charged with attempted murder on Wednesday after being arrested near the U.S. Supreme Court justice's Maryland home, voicing dismay about expected rulings curtailing abortion access and expanding gun rights, authorities said.
Kavanaugh wants more babies but once they’re born, fuck’m, let them get shot in the playground. So much for the sanctity of life baloney.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Rapist? .....It was 30 years ago. I have no idea where the party was, how I got to the party or how I got home. The party was crowded, but there are no other witnesses to the alleged rape or even to the fact that such a party ever existed. Kavanaugh placed his social calender of the time into evidence which showed no such party. I'm a graduate in psychology who wrote my master's thesis on how to invent and ingrain memories of events which never happened, memories which would survive polygraph tests and interrogation. A witness has testified overhearing me coach someone in how to invent a fake memory. But hey, you should believe me, because koolaid drinkers like skully do.
Oh look, the local church lady suddenly doesn't care about things like rape.

If he had consensual gay sex, you would lose your sh!t.

Also, a witness was present, he refused to testify, any idea why?

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Rapist? .....It was 30 years ago. I have no idea where the party was, how I got to the party or how I got home. The party was crowded, but there are no other witnesses to the alleged rape or even to the fact that such a party ever existed.
I love the moral irrelevance, where after 30 years it's okay to put rapists onto the highest court of the land.

Also, there was a key witness, his roommate, who refused to testify under oath.

Wonder why he didn't want to clear the name of his innocent pal?

Last edited: