The Californias
the janitor said:
FecalFace said:
BillyOcean said:
Autoprax said:
Not an SUV, a big truck.

Big truck = small dick.

Who doesn't know that?

I always drive little faggoty european cars.

That's right.

My c0ck is huge!

It's like science.
Not sure on euro car thing

See, eg, Porsche
If you don't like Porsche, your dick if fine but your brain is tiny.

The cars are fantastic, but 911 drivers were by far the most demanding and yet worst tippers I ever encountered.
You are confusing people who drive Boxters and convertibles with real Porsche bros.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Surfdog said:
Autoprax said:
Not an SUV, a big truck.

Big truck = small dick.

Who doesn't know that?

I always drive little faggoty european cars.

That's right.

My c0ck is huge!

It's like science.
Hmmmm.

I've concurrently owned a big GMC long bed 2500HD extended cab and a Honda Insight at the same time. We could probably load the Insight in the back of the 2500HD long bed.

Does that mean I have a long skinny dick, or a short beer can dick?

As for Porsche owners, I've rarely seen one owned for more than a few years before they dump them off on someone with "hidden" mechanical or electrical problems. Or, willing to throw plenty of $$$ keeping them usable. :shrug:
sounds like you are bi.

Bi people are attracted to both trucks and hybrids. The attraction is mainly role playing as well as sexual fantasy self-talk. It is a full relationship with deep illusions acted out.

The word bi is from bi-vehicular which is just too long and not nearly as cool, lol.

There are many bi myths, like that they cannot be loyal or are confused which is untrue. Being loyal is a choice anybody can make, bi, straight, gay, lesbian, or whatever. And they are not confused, not anymore then anybody else.

There is a difference between bi-vehicular (or bi) and bi-curious also. Bi-curious is only being curious about what it would be like to be with somebody of the same car. Bi-vehicular are not curious (well not in that way). They know who they are attracted to.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
FecalFace said:
the janitor said:
The cars are fantastic, but 911 drivers were by far the most demanding and yet worst tippers I ever encountered.
You are confusing people who drive Boxters and convertibles with real Porsche bros.
admittedly this was the late 80's - mid 90's, so my data might be stale, but I'd bet that they are still the most likely ones to ask you to keep it up front and then act like tipping $1 is the equivalent to curing cancer :cussing: