Makua Rothman is now a Rapper

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
Koa is my surfer crush. I want to share silent, knowing looks, where we both understand that Makua is annoying, but like we don't want to make a problem out of it, it's easier to just laugh about it in our heads and then leave the deck and go walk on the beach. In the sunset. He would say something funny about it when we were out of ear shot, I would agree in a "well you said it, not me" kind of way.
Calling Sensual Writer to the skin tone courtesy phone.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Ngl I don’t read so good anymore and so when I first saw thread title I thought Makua was having his Russell Brand moment

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
The lyrics don't make any fckin sense and who the hell is paying for all this?
Preach. High as a drone??? And that’s what I meant by what does pops think? Besides how heinous the music was all I could think was what a money vortex the whole thing must be and how anyone around him could let it get to this point. Like imo this how you go bankrupt as a dude like him bro.

• Haha
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Preach. High as a drone??? And that’s what I meant by what does pops think? Besides how heinous the music was all I could think was what a money vortex the whole thing must be and how anyone around him could let it get to this point. Like imo this how you go bankrupt as a dude like him bro.
Makua is going hard on the hustle/grift, do not hate the player.... I guess?

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
Yeah I know what they literally mean, but they are just words and have no relevancy when put together.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
i hate rap
but makuas stuff isnt really worse than any of the rap they play on hiphop stations (which i try to avoid)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wedge2