Makua Rothman is now a Rapper

Mr Pecker

OTF status
Nov 6, 2021
Tell me one time how dis bruddah is all pidgin but his brother Koa talks like he was raised in Marin?

I enjoy his commentating and insight at Pipe though.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Tell me one time how dis bruddah is all pidgin but his brother Koa talks like he was raised in Marin?

I enjoy his commentating and insight at Pipe though.
Cause his accent and pidgin isn’t real. It’s greatly exaggerated when people are recording. This video a good example.

People who grew up around the guy will tell you. He was a chubby white teenager getting picked on by USOs at Kahuku growing up.

He’s a good surfer no doubt. Better then me and made a living off of it but now he’s pushing 40.

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
makua always has talked like that. his mother, trella, is a heavily accented pidgin speaking woman. it's how he was raised. koa's mom betty speaks differently, more like most of us. that's how he was raised.
makua's song isn't so much rapping as it is toasting, the jamaican talking in patois style of some reggae and dub. he's just got more of a pidgen slant to it than a typical jamaican patois.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
makua always has talked like that. his mother, trella, is a heavily accented pidgin speaking woman. it's how he was raised. koa's mom betty speaks differently, more like most of us. that's how he was raised.
makua's song isn't so much rapping as it is toasting, the jamaican talking in patois style of some reggae and dub. he's just got more of a pidgen slant to it than a typical jamaican patois.
Bro come on.

His pidgin is exaggerated when the camera on. There’s no denying that.

When it’s off he talks like the rest of the locals in hawaii talk.

Reactions: Northern_Shores

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Wow. <redacted>

The story of a NS Local giving him lickings and tough guy makua going to cry to pops cause he couldn’t hando let’s you know all you need to know about him.

The biggest poser kook on the island.
So he's a punk and Dad's a fed.