Make America Uniquely Anglo-Saxon Again?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You’re from my generation. What you and I consider fun in that respect results in some serious vaginal leakage from Hal and his ilk. Vaginal leakage is necessary for those among us that have a vagina. This is the reason I’m not a team player. One of the reasons anyway.
I'm a team player, I just can't find a team that will have me.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or group, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgement.[1] It may evoke changes in them such as cognitive dissonance or low self-esteem, rendering the victim additionally dependent on the gaslighter for emotional support and validation. Using denial, misdirection, contradiction and disinformation,[2] gaslighting involves attempts to destabilize the victim and delegitimize the victim's beliefs.

Instances can range from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents occurred, to belittling the victim's emotions and feelings, to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim. The goal of gaslighting is to gradually undermine the victim's confidence in their own ability to distinguish truth from falsehood, right from wrong, or reality from delusion, thereby rendering the individual or group pathologically dependent on the gaslighter for their thinking and feelings.

The term originated from the British play Gas Light (1938), performed as Angel Street in the United States, and its 1940 and 1944 film adaptations (both titled Gaslight). The term has now been used in clinical psychological literature,[3][4] as well as in political commentary and philosophy.[5]
The trick with gaslighters is to start running game on them.

But gaslighters know their target.

Meeting bad faith with good faith makes you vulnerable.

Reactions: afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I always wanted to be in a good band.

That is my team I wanted to be on but it never worked out.

It always ended with someone yelling at me "You think you're the leader of the band! But you're not! You're songs suck and
you can't sing! Me and the drummer quit!":trout:

Now I am a solo artist.

https://soundcloud.com/user698828797%2Fswamp-swing-beat-with-lead
I would have given those guys the world.

If only they had letted me. :drowning:

Reactions: sirfun and hal9000

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Reactions: hal9000

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Don't you also wonder why the military subsequently allowed me career access at the highest levels. If not, you should.
Only how it relates to you using connections to dodge a drug test that you knew you would fail. Was the authority that issued access aware of your drug use while you were actively serving?

Happy 4/20!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
...but the Constitution expresses racialized terms from the get-go, no? How far back do you want to walk it?

I think people who don't accept the idea of color blind are just saying that color blindness isn't enough to turn the trick considering the centuries of wholly legitimized and promulgated white on dark injustice. U.S. of America created this situation for itself.
So your solution is to create more injustice based on race?

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
It‘s great watching an ex-pat lecture someone about patriotism
Just great? You don’t love it?

This has nothing to do with patriotism and everything to do with honesty. It’s easy to understand how that detail floated over your pointed bot head.

Are you Dave?

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Just great? You don’t love it?

This has nothing to do with patriotism and everything to do with honesty. It’s easy to understand how that detail floated over your pointed bot head.

Are you Dave?
I had options if Mad Dog had refused my request. We'll never know how it might have turned out.