Looks like Trump is going to have to cough up some documents

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Trump will be the 2nd person ever killed as a result of treason.

Civil war pt. deux will begin.

Civil war will end quickly.

America will be chaos (federal gov forces will not sync with majority of states).

China surpasses US for world currency standard / stable big boi

UN / G7 shift east

ErBB is still here arguing about stuff. And posting funny pictures.

That Warren Zevon hockey fight song becomes the national anthem

Leftists become the dickheads, rightists also remain dickheads.

not sure what happens next.

remind me in 5 years.

Reactions: hal9000

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
You know as well as I do they are only trying to pin things on Trump because they fear having to run against him in 2024. Its all political.
Captain Obvious checkin in here….

Motivation/reasoning behind one political opponent going after another has NO BEARING on whether the opponent committed a crime.

There can be a ”political witch hunt” AND the hunted can in fact be a criminal!!
They are NOT mutually exclusive.

Reactions: afoaf

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Captain Obvious checkin in here….

Motivation/reasoning behind one political opponent going after another has NO BEARING on whether the opponent committed a crime.

There can be a ”political witch hunt” AND the hunted can in fact be a criminal!!
They are NOT mutually exclusive.
You're a criminal. We should go after you.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
You're a criminal. We should go after you.
Really... for what?

Reminding you of things that are hidden in plain sight?
C’mon man - I’d bet a NJ drainer you’re a good guy, w good intentions- but gheez; it’s unfortunate to see some of the things you post in here- and not just you, those nutter lefties in here as well.

And whom is the “we” that you speak of? If you’ve got an army of large breasted strippers I’m all in.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
..here’s another one: Trump can be a total POS, devi
Are you suggesting you're not a criminal if politically motivated government investigators decided to do a deep dive into everything?
i think you misunderstand what I stated; I’ll be more thorough this time.

the witch hunters can be criminals AND the hunted can be criminals.

They fuggin bent Trump over hard for the Russia thing - those responsible should be “brought to justice.”

His political opponents got as nasty as he is - a real life race to the bottom. Trump is the biggest, shiniest, most expensive piece of gold guild sh!t - total trash; and I’d bet a thumb he’s a criminal.If he’d have shown an ounce of fckin restraint w his mouth and twitter he’d probably have crushed Biden/gotten more independent/swing voters.

it’s absolutely pathetic that there couldn’t be a reasonable bipartisan look at Jan 6 etc - because there absolutely should be.
“alternate electors,” draft executive order for the military to seize voting machines - its outrageous.

PS: Biden makes me want to vomit almost as much as Hilary Clinton; but he has a prettier vag!na than Hilary.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois