Looks like Trump is going to have to cough up some documents

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
No, call me a pizza boi some more you lying prick.
I actually thought you delivered pizzas
Wasn’t judging you for it either
As a retirement job I’d love to deliver pizza

kudos to you for not freaking out every time someone said you were

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Never have yet, never say never. Just shows the complete lack of character of the scumbags using it as an insult.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Wrong. Bail, incarceration, etc. is part of the justice system. If Trump was a black transgender democrat we wouldn’t hear a peep out of you.

I’ll leave that to the erBB queen of insults, you. Shitty diaper orange jizz blah blah and more blah.
What even is your argument? :roflmao:

You’re all over the place bud.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
What even is your argument? :roflmao:

You’re all over the place bud.
My argument is that the judicial system from beginning to end is not free. Each department, prosecutors specifically, does not have an unlimited budget as you contend. The art of the deal. Look up plea bargain. Why do you think that happens?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Buy a surfboard blank, shape it yourself.
I’ve done that. In a palapa with a generator for power. 20 years ago. Since then too. I don’t have the eye for it. Fortunately others do and I’ve lucked into being around some greats.

I happen to have a couple of blanks at the house in town. I’ll shape ‘em, you glass ‘em.

Your response to me was ...
Non responsive.

You finished with the email thing now?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
My argument is that the judicial system from beginning to end is not free. Each department, prosecutors specifically, does not have an unlimited budget as you contend. The art of the deal. Look up plea bargain. Why do you think that happens?
Nobody said it was free.

Your original argument was that we shouldn’t prosecute criminals because it‘s expensive and if we do prosecute, we won’t be able to feed the poor and solve the homeless problem.

:crazy2:

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I’ve done that. In a palapa with a generator for power. 20 years ago. Since then too. I don’t have the eye for it. Fortunately others do and I’ve lucked into being around some greats.

I happen to have a couple of blanks at the house in town. I’ll shape ‘em, you glass ‘em.

Your response to me was ...
Non responsive.

You finished with the email thing now?
ive given you the answer, read carefully

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
What's your excuse this morning? I'm heading back for more at my local shortly.

View attachment 122990
i've never seen a man so obsessed with whether or not another man surfs. It's all free rent

It would never occur to me to call out another erBBer (unsolicited mind you) for not surfing.

For fvks sake you're going out of your way to post pics of one of the local breaks where i surf regularly.

Maybe try to just going about your life and not obsessing over things that strangers are doing with their lives.

and fwiw, that's where I surfed today.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Nobody said it was free.

Your original argument was that we shouldn’t prosecute criminals because it‘s expensive and if we do prosecute, we won’t be able to feed the poor and solve the homeless problem.

:crazy2:
We won’t be able to solve that problem anyway. It was a tongue in cheek statement.

Check your sock drawer.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018