Logic has eluded Zeke

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Let me get this right. He shows up with Gravy and Gravy's filmer and presumably filmers of his own. Gravy posts vlog the next day blowing up the place. He even named the spot in the video title. Gravy's vlog even posted where they parked. I can show it to you on Google maps if you'd like. Now the guy is bitching that other filmers blow up spots and got clips of him and posted them? You've got to be kidding me. How fukking tone deaf and self absorbed can this guy possibly be. Is he calling out Gravy, his partner in crime, for posting during this swell? He showed the gate they entered. Showed the parking lot. Showed the trail. Literally drew a fukking road map. As for the following days there were filmers and photographers everywhere. I'm just an old guy from NJ whose days of paddling out on days like that are over but I would have known exactly where to go on a swell like that even without the footage being posted. These are all known spots. What a dickhead.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Let me get this right. He shows up with Gravy and Gravy's filmer and presumably filmers of his own. Gravy posts vlog the next day blowing up the place. He even named the spot in the video title. Gravy's vlog even posted where they parked. I can show it to you on Google maps if you'd like. Now the guy is bitching that other filmers blow up spots and got clips of him and posted them? You've got to be kidding me. How fukking tone deaf and self absorbed can this guy possibly be. Is he calling out Gravy, his partner in crime, for posting during this swell? He showed the gate they entered. Showed the parking lot. Showed the trail. Literally drew a fukking road map. As for the following days there were filmers and photographers everywhere. I'm just an old guy from NJ whose days of paddling out on days like that are over but I would have known exactly where to go on a swell like that even without the footage being posted. These are all known spots. What a dickhead.

He's not talking about Gravy you doofus

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto

I would use less words. I saw his "performance" at Blacks. He sucked. I will give props for paddling out, that's it.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
As a non pro surfer I feel the same about pros. these leeches whoring out our precious waves for money and exposing them to the masses.

What do we get out of it? more crowded lineups. Fuck this trust fund baby.
I wonder how long Zeke and Gravy think they're going to milk this thing. No one wants a real job, but YouTube could change its monetization or algorithm any time so it's best they look into real work. Also, we get older. I doubt they're going to be doing this post-40. Maybe that's fine if they make enough to retire by then but I doubt they will.

Reactions: tacos

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I wonder how long Zeke and Gravy think they're going to milk this thing. No one wants a real job, but YouTube could change its monetization or algorithm any time so it's best they look into real work. Also, we get older. I doubt they're going to be doing this post-40. Maybe that's fine if they make enough to retire by then but I doubt they will.
Preach and tbh I see their collab as evidence that their brands are not doing as well as they’d like

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
As a non pro surfer I feel the same about pros. these leeches whoring out our precious waves for money and exposing them to the masses.

What do we get out of it? more crowded lineups. Fuck this trust fund baby.
So, so cringe.

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Isn't that the Brobrah that posted the jetski vid from last year's big swell in SD -- the guy who backed his truck up into the water at the Shores?

Reactions: tacos and PRCD