Location induced pooping...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
There’s a surf spot I frequent (two actually) that EVERY TIME I show up there I have to poop.

Both of these places have restrooms, which is a plus.

It does not matter what time of day, when I’ve eaten, or how many poops I’ve done that day.

One time I even checked the surf at one of the spots, pooped, then drove an hour and a half to the other spot and pooped again.

Anyone else “suffer” from this?

Reactions: sdsrfr

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
Yes. I think it is directly tied to the amount of coffee consumed while driving to said spot

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
There’s a surf spot I frequent (two actually) that EVERY TIME I show up there I have to poop.

Both of these places have restrooms, which is a plus.

It does not matter what time of day, when I’ve eaten, or how many poops I’ve done that day.

One time I even checked the surf at one of the spots, pooped, then drove an hour and a half to the other spot and pooped again.

Anyone else “suffer” from this?
I had a similar experience for nearly a decade.

Usually I take two shits a day. I'd leave the house after taking one.

Then

Just as I would start to put my suit on I'd have to sh!t.

It got to the point where I knew all the places to sh!t in vicinity of various spots all over town.

Then I got sick surfing Ponto and per the doctor it likely fvcked up my intestines for a while, so he put me on a low FODMAP diet for two weeks. Low FODMAP diet also suppresses some of your flora as well.

Since I came off the diet I've been taking one huge bulky sh!t in the AM, and no more double shits.

So no more wetsuit- induced shitting.

I dont drink coffee FWIW

Reactions: PRCD

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yes. I think it is directly tied to the amount of coffee consumed while driving to said spot
Not in my case. Time of day, consumption of solids or liquids, etc make no difference.

No matter what, every time, big solid log. This has been going on for at least 20 years.

Here’s the kicker....

...I’ve had diarrhea then show up at the spot and drop a solid dook.

Then after surfing i drive away and the squirts resume....,

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
i enjoy shiitting on the beach to ward off kooks. although its a bit chilly lately for that

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I went to HS with a guy who robbed houses. My friend who did it with him would tell me about how this guy would do weird stuff (like opening drawers and sniffing panties). He would always take a crap and not flush the toilet, so not only would people arrive home to see they were burglarized, but an hours-old steamer would be waiting for them in their bathroom. Maybe doing criminal crap made him crap.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I went to HS with a guy who robbed houses. My friend who did it with him would tell me about how this guy would do weird stuff (like opening drawers and sniffing panties). He would always take a crap and not flush the toilet, so not only would people arrive home to see they were burglarized, but an hours-old steamer would be waiting for them in their bathroom. Maybe doing criminal crap made him crap.
Dude, you went to HS with GWS?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
‘I’ve always felt it was better to leave behind the least amount of biological material as possible when robbing houses.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
LAGS...said with a Aussy accent.
Large Adrenal Gland Syndrome

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I never leave my house without taking a dump in the morning. A couple cups of coffee, a big 'ol dump, and I am good to go for the whole day. Dawn patrol can wait, but that morning dump is a must-do!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
my middle one poops every time food is served.

waiter approaching table with plates..."I gotta go poop"

I asked doctor about this and she said something about psychosomatic something something

maybe you have past poop-trauma or other triggers?

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
There's a spot on the North Coast that makes me poop every time. The spot itself is a mile offshore and I have an 8'0" and 9'0" custom made for it, which explains a lot.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
whenever I visit my old coke dealers house I gotta sh!t ...
My house when I snort a line of Ritalin.

Book stores and libraries.

One time I couldn't go sh!t so I went to the book store and it didn't work.

Usually, I have to start working in the morning before the urge to turd comes.

Interesting topic!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
my middle one poops every time food is served.

waiter approaching table with plates..."I gotta go poop"

I asked doctor about this and she said something about psychosomatic something something

maybe you have past poop-trauma or other triggers?
I read that this is when you are supposed to go.

That you should go three times a day.

It takes three turds to really empty out the chamber.

I love that feeling.