Location induced pooping...

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
The worst public bathroom is the one at Oceanside Harbor right by the boat ramp.
We were putting in one morning early but there were no spaces available for the truck and boat trailer this morning so I had to drive it over to the overflow lot a ways away.
Then I had to hoof it back to the ramp but on the way back it hit me and I was afraid I might fill my diaper on the walk back.
Once I got there I immediately went into the bathroom and to my dismay it was an open no doors situation with a stainless steel wall mounted toilet with no seat on it.
It was early enough that there was no one there so I went for it.
Because of the toilet situation I just dropped my draws and kind of hovered but I was at an angle as a result of not wanting to place my butt on the seat and I let it fly.
I reached back to wipe my ass and when I came forward with the wipe I noticed I had sh!t all over the top of my forearm. I was mortified thinking I had some hobos poop on my arm but I had to keep going so I went back in for another swipe.
Same thing again. My arm is covered and smeared with hobo sh!t or so I thought.
The reality was that because of the angle of my trajectory all my poop had been plastered on the back of the bowl rim so every time I went for a wipe I was getting my own poop smeared on my arm.
It was horrific.
I cleaned up the best I could and then went to the boat where I scrubbed my arm with boat soap until I felt like I was good to go fishing.
Next time I will just sh!t off the back of the boat once we clear the harbor. :poop:
The public bathroom at OB next to the Dog Beach parking lot is the same. Two stalls, no doors, always full of homeless. I would rather take an aquadump in the river.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Do you have any stills you've shot?
38.jpg1619156_585436288206451_909306626_n.jpg
The public bathroom at OB next to the Dog Beach parking lot is the same. Two stalls, no doors, always full of homeless. I would rather take an aquadump in the river.
The ceiling of that stinky loo is painted with an ode to the "walking man", who was gunned down by the cops for threatening them with a butcher knife. Its much nastier sister is located at the foot of Santa Monica Avenue servicing all forms of lowlife wall-nuts.

Last edited:

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
View attachment 130968View attachment 130969

The ceiling of that stinky loo is painted with an ode to the "walking man", who was gunned down by the cops for threatening them with a butcher knife. Its much nastier sister is located at the foot of Santa Monica Avenue servicing all forms of lowlife wall-nuts.
I find the one at the foot of Santa Monica Ave to be less nasty much of the time, but not by much.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Didn't i sh!t in the water with you just south ofb olsa once...or was that state?
I think this is ok if yours tend to sink rather than float. It’s uncool to do it with floaters- out of sight out of mind.

TBH the sh1ts are my main barrier to dawn patrols. You can try to get up even earlier to rack one before driving but inevitably another round follows and it’s often more intense.

Glad people are mostly sh1tting in the toilet. That’s something I don’t take for granted these days.

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
My office is a block from Vta. Fairgrounds. I have the luxury of using our clean scented, air conditioned facilities before filling my rinse bottle and heading out. On weekends, we usually drive the Westy where we keep a West Marine boat potty with fresh water and plenty of T.P. There are half a dozen port-o-potties at the beach breaks North of town, but they tend to fill up before Sunday arrives. Although...the two campgrounds are usually quite clean in the off tourist season.
Summertime? The Bakersfield Trumplicans absolutely trash the place. Forgetaboutit!!! :cursing:

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
After a couple months of eating nothing but carne asada and magic mushrooms I clipped a foot long yam that not only followed my wake back to the lineup but got into rotation and started snagging all the best set waves! It surfed like sh!t, but beat the crap out of anyone who dropped in on it. This went on for quite a while and the surf-turd became a regular at my local break. Then, one sad day, the little dumb-sh!t fell in with the wrong crowd and got hooked on crack. His life went down the drain pretty quickly after that and I haven't seen him in years. But I will never forget his eyes. They looked like corn.

:-(
lol

i amuse myself sometimes

"clipped a yam"

best euphemism ever

:roflmao:

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
I think this is ok if yours tend to sink rather than float. It’s uncool to do it with floaters- out of sight out of mind.

TBH the sh1ts are my main barrier to dawn patrols. You can try to get up even earlier to rack one before driving but inevitably another round follows and it’s often more intense.

Glad people are mostly sh1tting in the toilet. That’s something I don’t take for granted these days.
Same. I'm a morning shitter and morning exercise means multiple rounds to the turd repository.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
There’s a surf spot I frequent (two actually) that EVERY TIME I show up there I have to poop.

Both of these places have restrooms, which is a plus.

It does not matter what time of day, when I’ve eaten, or how many poops I’ve done that day.

One time I even checked the surf at one of the spots, pooped, then drove an hour and a half to the other spot and pooped again.

Anyone else “suffer” from this?
It's stress hormones affecting your gastrointestinal system. Something about the place is triggering a subconscious trauma from your past. The only fix is emerson therapy. Go there daily and sh!t your brains out. Eventually, you'll become habituated to whatever is triggering your subconscious stress and you'll be normal again, in that spot anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta