Leash strings

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Matching the pad and string branding has been a game changer for me. My attraction pad/string combo perform together in perfect harmony.
Whoa. Mind blown.
Makes it worth padding every boar just so you don’t wonder “what if…” a poor session was due to an odd / homemade leash string!
But I think you’re selling yourself short. Like why not go for the ultimate synergy: a Pyzel boar, with a Pyzel pad with a Pyzel leash and Pyzel leash string… and Pyzel fins!
Could work with CI too I guess (but you don’t wanna pad a ML)
:p
Are any other brands even close to this level of vertical product integration??

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
Whoa. Mind blown.
Makes it worth padding every boar just so you don’t wonder “what if…” a poor session was due to an odd / homemade leash string!
But I think you’re selling yourself short. Like why not go for the ultimate synergy: a Pyzel boar, with a Pyzel pad with a Pyzel leash and Pyzel leash string… and Pyzel fins!
firewire?

Pyzelsurfboards

OTF status
Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Whoa. Mind blown.
Pyzel wax, coming soon... haha. No really... No.

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
I want to get rid of my corpo leash strings.what kind of paracord leash strings come on my stamps boards ?

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I want to get rid of my corpo leash strings.what kind of paracord leash strings come on my stamps boards ?
550 paracord. It’s pretty much all you’ll find in a hardware store.

There are higher rated cord but possibly too stiff for what you want.

Reactions: toowalled

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
ok any tips for the most stubborn of leash plugs? i lent a friend my leash string one day from a spare board in the car and cant for the life of me get a new string in this bastard. fin key just aint doin it.
I use the sharp point of a wood skewer no metal to scratch or crack

Reactions: CutnSnip