Laptop from Hell

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You must think everyone has as short of a memory as you. You sure didn't treat it as "unconfirmed" as you spent four years making an ass of yourself over it.
BS, lying again I have made this point repeatedly to you. As always a god level ignoramus.

Reactions: hal9000

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
The dossier wasn't worth the paper it was put on
funded by clinton
Yet the admin still tried to hang Trump with it
Nothing to be proud of

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You must think everyone has as short of a memory as you. You sure didn't treat it as "unconfirmed" as you spent four years making an ass of yourself over it.
while you make an ass of yourself by incessantly mischaracterizing while simultaneously professing your ignorance of the on the record facts

you have an absolutely amazing lack of self-awareness

Reactions: mundus

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
while you make an ass of yourself by incessantly mischaracterizing while simultaneously professing your ignorance of the on the record facts

you have an absolutely amazing lack of self-awareness
The long version of “chinga tú madre pendejo”.

I was hoping the chicom barrom would knock this pos subject back, but alas no.

You guys pounded endlessly on Don Jr., and rightfully so, he’s a jackass. Ditto on Hunter.

This is a good time to remind you that your top pick was Pocahontas when the 2020 rumble started in 2018. You, and many others, had JB dead last on your wish list.

Remind us who HRC’s running mate was in 2016 and what he’s done since then.

The republicans aren’t the only party that have a propensity for stepping on their own pitos.

Why all the worrying about Trump? How can the democrats be so lame as to pick another team that can’t beat him?

The only important thing is who is your candidate in 2024 and why.

So who’s your horse in 2024 and why?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The long version of “chinga tú madre pendejo”.

I was hoping the chicom barrom would knock this pos subject back, but alas no.

You guys pounded endlessly on Don Jr., and rightfully so, he’s a jackass. Ditto on Hunter.

This is a good time to remind you that your top pick was Pocahontas when the 2020 rumble started in 2018. You, and many others, had JB dead last on your wish list.

Remind us who HRC’s running mate was in 2016 and what he’s done since then.

The republicans aren’t the only party that have a propensity for stepping on their own pitos.

Why all the worrying about Trump? How can the democrats be so lame as to pick another team that can’t beat him?

The only important thing is who is your candidate in 2024 and why.

So who’s your horse in 2024 and why?
I still like Liz Warren, but I understand she won't win the beauty pageant; the reality is that she's used her position to take it to the banks on behalf of consumers for years and is the type of policy-minded pol that I'd like to see take the reins

the 2024 field has not firmed up yet so I don't have a horse in that race quite yet

I hope to fk all it ain't Jizoe Biziden, though, that's for fkn sure

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
No - they failed in the election plan
This was a backup plan and the "insurance" plan as talked about by Peter Stroyk
imagine repeating this type of idiocy after all the FISA warrants were released, two special counsel investigations were concluded, and the senate judiciary issued their report

these guys are hopelessly stupid

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
imagine repeating this type of idiocy after all the FISA warrants were released, two special counsel investigations were concluded, and the senate judiciary issued their report

You now remember the attempt to ratfuck Ashley Biden's journal has twice as many guilty pleas as Durham's Investigation.

:poop: :poop: :poop:

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
  • Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma

Swamps gonna swamp - how long have you known that this was Hunter's laptop? Or do you still deny this as well?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Swamps gonna swamp - how long have you known that this was Hunter's laptop? Or do you still deny this as well?
Give it up, bro. Your act is stale, find another website and make up some new stories.