Laptop from Hell

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The FBI knew it was Hunter Biden's laptop. That's why they seized the thing in 2019. Maybe if the legally blind laptop repair man had given a copy of the hard drive to Breitbart or Daily Wire or basically literally anyone other than Giuliani, they would have taken a look, wrapped it in anti-static bubble wrap instead of putting more material on there after the fact. Then they would have broke the story, sent it to the Murdoch Empire for corroboration, and WSJ would have run with it as well instead of having almost no time to do their own analysis on a copy of a hard drive with after-the-fact modifications.

Instead, sometime between the FBI seizing the laptop in 2019 and October 2020, Giuliani Giuliani'd. Sad! Many such cases.

Reactions: schex

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Can you get me some?

Acutaully, I'd rather snort than smoke.

People say you can't work on cocaine but I did a ton of work.

It might have been shitty work

But what cha gonna do?

Shittty is better than nothing.

IF I was friends with hunter I would have totally been down with hookers and blow parties.

I don't get how any guy would be against this.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The FBI knew it was Hunter Biden's laptop. That's why they seized the thing in 2019. Maybe if the legally blind laptop repair man had given a copy of the hard drive to Breitbart or Daily Wire or basically literally anyone other than Giuliani, they would have taken a look, wrapped it in anti-static bubble wrap instead of putting more material on there after the fact. Then they would have broke the story, sent it to the Murdoch Empire for corroboration, and WSJ would have run with it as well instead of having almost no time to do their own analysis on a copy of a hard drive with after-the-fact modifications.

Instead, sometime between the FBI seizing the laptop in 2019 and October 2020, Giuliani Giuliani'd. Sad! Many such cases.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Can you get me some?

Acutaully, I'd rather snort than smoke.

People say you can't work on cocaine but I did a ton of work.

It might have been shitty work

But what cha gonna do?

Shittty is better than nothing.

IF I was friends with hunter I would have totally been down with hookers and blow parties.

I don't get how any guy would be against this.
All the screechers would love it if a Republican scion did the same thing, "so Alpha"

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
All the screechers would love it if a Republican scion did the same thing, "so Alpha"
What do you mean if? It’s a well known fact that all republicans are whore mongering crack heads.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Are you denying that this is true?
Hunter Biden's laptop turned out to be REAL. The Steele Dossier turned out to be FAKE. Russian collusion turned out to be a HOAX. The fake news media needs to CORRECT the record.

nobody here ever said the laptop wasn't real.

read the Mueller report.