Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Last edited:

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
that's a confusing document

edit: strong opener though:

"Subject only to the exceptions outlined in this Order, all persons living within the City of Los Angeles are hereby ordered to remain in their homes. Residents of the City of Los Angeles who are experiencing homelessness are exempt from this requirement. "

But apparently you can go to retail stores, barbershops, nail salons. But you CAN NOT SIT ON THE BEACH.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Paragraph F on page 10:

"Government Employees. This Order does not apply to employees of government agencies working within the course and scope of their public service employment. Employees of the City of Los Angeles shall follow any current or future directives issued by the Mayor"

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Everyone needs to ignore this

Can a cop kill a black guy again so you guys will get off your ass and protest?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
all the exemptions make it null and void basically unless you work at a resteraunt, and in that case - im sorry. other than that - its the same sh!t weve been doing for 8 months.
And that makes it ok?

Stop making excuses for shitty officials

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
the funniest thing is the only people freaking out about whats happening in LA regarding restrictions - dont actually live in LA..Things are buisness as "usual "here. Traffic is jammed, surfers are surfing, runners are running, shoppers are shopping. All my rights are in tact.

• Dislike
Reactions: stringcheese

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
DR went full retard.

It's weird when lefties go right wing retard.

It's like when the alcoholic goes all in for Jesus.

I think it's because they start making money and hate to pay all those taxes.

Humans are by nature narrow framers.

I think the Covid is making people loose their minds too.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
DR went full retard.

It's weird when lefties go right wing retard.

It's like when the alcoholic goes all in for Jesus.

I think it's because they start making money and hate to pay all those taxes.

Humans are by nature narrow framers.

I think the Covid is making people loose their minds too.
PEEPLE WHO DISGREE WIT ME RETARD

The most savage attacks are usually saved for lefties who wake up and become heretics

Reactions: Jonahbrah

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
And that makes it ok?

Stop making excuses for shitty officials
i didnt say i was ok with it, but im not going to sit here and cry about it either because its insignificant considering the last 8 months.

I feel the same. Nothing really changes, just stronger language. Cops are not going to enforce this, I bet.

I get why they are doing it. In two weeks there may be a shortage of hospital beds because there is a 4 week lag or so between cases and hospitalizations. So if cases are doubling on average as of 2-3 weeks ago, by mid month...

With restaurants closed, people are gonna party inside. At least restaurants are somewhat controlled environments, now all bets are off as to behaviors that could spread the virus, in closed quarters. Should have kept them open.

"Using what data is available, public health officials have previously said that up to 15 percent of COVID infections could be traced to “dining experiences” within greater Los Angeles over the past few months, and that restaurants as a workplace are areas of higher risk."--Eater LA

What about the other 85%, what's the largest chunk of that that could be targeted? What are the three biggest areas that make up that 85% and why are they not being targeted? If they are, what are they?

Reactions: stringcheese