LA...DONE.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I am OK with this too.

But then someone has to enforce the merchant operating w/o a license...Who will do that?

I heard today that Eat at Joe's in Redondo was threatened with this, but again, who will enforce if the police won't?

This crisis is really waking us up to things, like, what is the job of a law enforcement officer?
I heard a podcast that had an interesting take on that question, though this is probably a separate issue that the County Sheriffs declining to pursue the Emperor's agenda:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Do you remember, oh around March, or maybe April, when you were told that shít was going to get really bad, and Covid would be everywhere in the fall and winter?

Do you remember saying it was just the flu, and everybody should get back to work?

So now the news comes out that Covid is everywhere, and you mock the news that it turned out exactly as you were warned?

How can one person be so wrong about everything?

You're just special now, aren't you?
It's still the same thing as March and April

Get back to work pussy

Positive tests are meaningless

How can one person be so scared of the sniffles?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I heard a podcast that had an interesting take on that question, though this is probably a separate issue that the County Sheriffs declining to pursue the Emperor's agenda:

Is that the one about police/sherriffs having no duty to enforce restraining orders? Interesting one, yes.

Reactions: the janitor

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Democrats kill capitalism.
For sure. I mean, California's economy is in ruins. BTW, did you know that all on its own, the Bay Area is the 19th largest economy in the world? Stupid libs.

In Detroit's case, bad product and outdated production killed capitalism. But fret not, Trump is going to save them!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Just for you and ilk:

Nice blog post

"Freedom means a gun, a beer, a Bible, and no rights for women and minorities." :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

PS- I've been working with a shitload of Canadians on this implementation of this project
1. Every one wants to stay here in the States right now rather than deal with draconian lockdown and quarantine procedures
2. Every single one of them chafes at how little freedom they have and how their natural rights are being taken away every day
3. We compared California to Canada and it seems Fidel Jr and Greasy Gavin are operating off the same playbook
4. All of them are Pakistani so we might have a pro-liberty splinter cell forming :ban::dancing::drowning:

This post did inspire me to start writing mastubatory screeds based on my feelings rather than reality though. I wish I was funny enough to do something like Titiana McGrath

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor