Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Call me old fashioned, but when I see the anarchists coming and the cops are saying it's time to go home......I usually head home.

Or at least somewhere that doesn't have anarchists.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
What kind of law would have prevented these killings?
Abolish open carry in urban/suburban areas.

Enforce existing law re rioting/arson/looting/curfew etc.

If you read Rosenbaum's rap sheet, that little sh!t should have been locked up somewhere. He should not have been loose. Just like that fvck that drove his car through a parade the other day. Should NOT have been on the streets.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
If you read Rosenbaum's rap sheet, that little sh!t should have been locked up somewhere. He should not have been loose. Just like that fvvk that drove his car through a parade the other day. Should NOT have been on the streets.
He was on a self-destruct mission. He needed a prison psychiatrist.

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
No law is going to prevent criminals and vigilantes from doing what they do, but you probably already knew that.

A more carefully drafted law without all the loopholes would be a start though, one in which a minor isn't allowed to acquire and openly carry firearms in the streets.
You guys keep misusing the term vigilante. This was not a case of vigilante justice. You don't seem to understand what the term means or you are being purposely dishonest about the events of that night.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
He was on a self-destruct mission.
I agree. Feinting attacks toward people with guns. Screaming "Kill me n$%^er! Shoot me!" and telling someone with a gun, "If I catch you alone I'll kill you!! I'll gut you like a fish!" He was obviously not well.

He was a sexual predator (that specialized in molesting little boys) who had done years in prison and mental inst. A small man. The small man predator saw weakness in Kyle. This was where he could be alpha, and he desperately wanted to be alpha. Little boys were his thing.

There were other people with guns there that he chose not to fvck with. But that little boy? He was weak. Rosey wanted him.

There were also a number of people with guns on his (Rosenbaum's) side. During the Rittenhouse videos there are something like 15 audible shots that Rittenhouse didn't fire. That's a lot of lead flying around in an urban area.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The actual cops who were supposed to be enforcing the emergency police order ( a hands-on task if ever there was one) weren't.
That’s something that fecalface and his ilk wouldn’t have liked. Which is what brought the cops to not engage at the curfew hour.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
I agree. Feinting attacks toward people with guns. Screaming "Kill me n$%^er! Shoot me!" and telling someone with a gun, "If I catch you alone I'll kill you!! I'll gut you like a fish!" He was obviously not well.

He was a sexual predator (that specialized in molesting little boys) who had done years in prison and mental inst. A small man. The small man predator saw weakness in Kyle. This was where he could be alpha, and he desperately wanted to be alpha. Little boys were his thing.

There were other people with guns there that he chose not to fvvk with. But that little boy? He was weak. Rosey wanted him.

There were also a number of people with guns on his (Rosenbaum's) side. During the Rittenhouse videos there are something like 15 audible shots that Rittenhouse didn't fire. That's a lot of lead flying around in an urban area.
Reportedly, he had been in a hospital a few days earlier after a suicide attempt.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It really comes down to one side being there to destroy property via rioting and looting and the other side being there to protect property. When rioting and looting starts it is no longer a "protest". At that stage all bets are off and great latitude needs to be given to those doing what is necessary to protect a town.
Who gets to make that decision and why?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
And the fact that he was a terrible human being didn’t give KR a license to kill him.
If the cops would have dispersed everyone at the curfew hour you and your ilk would be screeching that the protesters/rioters civil rights had been violated.

Nobody needed to be there. Nobody should have been there.

The End.