Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Clearly self defense right?
No; he was protecting a used Mini Cooper.

“Once we barricaded the doors, we were essentially trapped where we were,” Byrd said in an exclusive interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt, speaking publicly for the first time since the riot. “There was no way to retreat. No other way to get out."
I know that day I saved countless lives,” Byrd said. “I know members of Congress, as well as my fellow officers and staff, were in jeopardy and in serious danger. And that’s my job.”

I'm not sure what is funnier. This guy saying he saved countless lives, or Kyle fake-crying.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Oh my.

Kyle is a BLM supporter.

——————
“This case has nothing to do with race,” said Rittenhouse. “It never had anything to do with race. It had to do with the right to self-defense.”

“Right,” replied Carlson.

“I’m not a racist person,” Rittenhouse said. “I support the BLM movement. I support peacefully demonstrating.”
1637685189645.png

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I agree. Feinting attacks toward people with guns. Screaming "Kill me n$%^er! Shoot me!" and telling someone with a gun, "If I catch you alone I'll kill you!! I'll gut you like a fish!" He was obviously not well.

He was a sexual predator (that specialized in molesting little boys) who had done years in prison and mental inst. A small man. The small man predator saw weakness in Kyle. This was where he could be alpha, and he desperately wanted to be alpha. Little boys were his thing.

There were other people with guns there that he chose not to fvvk with. But that little boy? He was weak. Rosey wanted him.

There were also a number of people with guns on his (Rosenbaum's) side. During the Rittenhouse videos there are something like 15 audible shots that Rittenhouse didn't fire. That's a lot of lead flying around in an urban area.
You were doing so well in your first paragraph, you should have wrapped it up right there.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Abolish open carry in urban/suburban areas.
You never get credit for the subset of your ideas that are gloriously way-the-f--k left of center and when prompted you throw them out with surprising frequency. Meanwhile Hal and Skully are out here stealing your gun-grabbing pussy hat valor. It's a travesty and miscarriage of social justice!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Oh my.

Kyle is a BLM supporter.

——————
“This case has nothing to do with race,” said Rittenhouse. “It never had anything to do with race. It had to do with the right to self-defense.”

“Right,” replied Carlson.

“I’m not a racist person,” Rittenhouse said. “I support the BLM movement. I support peacefully demonstrating.”
LOL

He's a scared little gunturd that would say anything to avoid backlash.

He was posing with Proud Bois ffs.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
You never get credit for the subset of your ideas that are gloriously way-the-f--k left of center and when prompted you throw them out with surprising frequency. Meanwhile Hal and Skully are out here stealing your gun-grabbing pussy hat valor. It's a travesty and miscarriage of social justice!
:roflmao:

It's not easy being a leftist Nazi.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
:roflmao:

It's not easy being a leftist Nazi.
No sh!t. I feel you pain! You join the Sturmabteilung. Pay for your brown shirt out of pocket. You work for like a decade to get some toothbrush moustache Austrian manlet who thinks he's a painter into power.

But the asshole is worried the regular army is going to try to stop it, so to get them into the fold he stabs you guys in the back and sends the SS around killing all your leadership.

Fckng boojie SS pricks.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
LOL

He's a scared little gunturd that would say anything to avoid backlash.

He was posing with Proud Bois ffs.
There was the one picture taken while he was out on bail. At that point the attorneys he later fired were raising money for him. Without that 2 million bucks he'd be sucking cock right now. So whatever. It is interesting that the prosecution desperately wanted to prove he had white supremacist/militia/KKK leanings and failed. Nothing on his hard drive, nothing on his phone, nothing on social media. That one picture is it.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
There was the one picture taken while he was out on bail. At that point the attorneys he later fired were raising money for him. Without that 2 million bucks he'd be sucking cock right now. So whatever. It is interesting that the prosecution desperately wanted to prove he had white supremacist/militia/KKK leanings and failed. Nothing on his hard drive, nothing on his phone, nothing on social media. That one picture is it.
You say that like its a bad thing.:shameonyou:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Like I said, he's a scared little man without his big gun.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink