Kookslams - DONE

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Conversation in Kook Slam "corporate office": Employee 1: "Wow. This Instagram page of people getting hurt in the ocean is going great." Employee 2: "To capitalize on this success, what we really need is to break into the hard seltzer market (while drinking a Zima)."

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
not sure how this is bad.

...i only drink hard seltzer produced by larger, legacy, mega distributors!
it's all the same -think of hard seltzer as a t-shrit. Kook slams has a user base and a market to sell stuff, what should they sell?

Reactions: bruhdakine and JDJ

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Lol. So true. All hard seltzer is probably made in the same overseas factory with different labels slapped on slightly tweaked ingredients.

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
Seems like they are just trying to generate more content...get hard seltzer in the hands of the right people and you get...internet GOLD. Definitely possibilities for brand partnerships with skimboard mfgs, jetski companies, backyard skate ramp builders, and anyone from the state of florida.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Lol. So true. All hard seltzer is probably made in the same overseas factory with different labels slapped on slightly tweaked ingredients.
I'd imagine it's produced relatively close by. Shipping liquid is expensive. But yeah, probably in the same factory as a bunch of other similar stuff and/or a private label.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
As someone who grew up in the hood drinking St. Ides, I cannot abide by the Hard Seltzer

Tastes like a watered down St. Ides and makes me want to die

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
As someone who grew up in the hood drinking St. Ides, I cannot abide by the Hard Seltzer

Tastes like a watered down St. Ides and makes me want to die

Not all hard seltzer’s are created equal.

Belching Beaver and Ficks make some pretty good ones that don’t taste like cancer.