Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Or hide weed in your bag, watch you get arrested for it, then just dip out.

Or decide he really wants to use your rent-a-car to drop someone off at the airport, then just leaves the car at departures drop off and flies off the continent.

Or decide he wants to practice donuts in your rental car and does like darkslide across a bridge, totals it, and you eat the insurance.

Or .........
Wardo sounds like a few relatives/friends of mine. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: jkb

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I’m sure Chloe is a nice enough guy.
And that's the problem.

He's not an a-hole. Winners tend to be a-holes.

Guy doesn't even know my name but we sometimes cross paths at a few different spots and he always says hello.

Welcome to the life of King Nicol. He's not joking.

If you've ever had the misfortune of sharing the water with him and Yadin you'll know they're some of the most arrogant, entitled barneys you'll ever encounter.

It's no surprise considering how Yadin raised him like a king.

He should take his family back to OZ already.

On a big south last year when Lowers was coming close breaking into Middles I was highlining into the second half of the wave as it stood up...all the sudden Yadin pops into the picture and shoves his daughter into the wave right in front of me. Who would take that sort of risk? He's a goon.

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
...If you've ever had the misfortune of sharing the water with him and Yadin you'll know they're some of the most arrogant, entitled barneys you'll ever encounter...
I haven't been in the water with him since he's had kids, but he was always super cool the few times I've been out with him at Creek. He went out of his way to say "nice chatting with you" once when I was at the snack shack with my wife, but then again; my wife is hot...nevermind, f^cking barney!

• Haha
Reactions: sh3 and ReForest
Jan 10, 2014
And that's the problem.

Guy doesn't even know my name but we sometimes cross paths at a few different spots and he always says hello.

Welcome to the life of King Nicol. He's not joking.

If you've ever had the misfortune of sharing the water with him and Yadin you'll know they're some of the most arrogant, entitled barneys you'll ever encounter.

It's no surprise considering how Yadin raised him like a king.

He should take his family back to OZ already.

On a big south last year when Lowers was coming close breaking into Middles I was highlining into the second half of the wave as it stood up...all the sudden Yadin pops into the picture and shoves his daughter into the wave right in front of me. Who would take that sort of risk? He's a goon.
Probably for a different thread but I’ve ran into the same thing with Cory Lopez and his kids. I’ve been going down the line and next thing I see is Cory shoving a 25lb child right in front of me. Nuts

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
Probably for a different thread but I’ve ran into the same thing with Cory Lopez and his kids. I’ve been going down the line and next thing I see is Cory shoving a 25lb child right in front of me. Nuts
wow, starting them under a year old these days...

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
And that's the problem.

I was kind just thinking the same thing.

I watched ward stories (at the suggestion of sharky - and that video is pretty freakin awesome) and lo and behold, it’s Dino Andino talking about how in “10 years or 20 years no one is going to talk about the blue collar surfer that is predictable and a good athlete, good talent that works hard” but people like wardo that are charasmatic and unpredictable will still be talked about. “No one remembers you if youre a plain Jane.”

Not really saying Kolohe is a plain Jane, but hes not a wardo.

ps. After watching the video I think I’d still rather travel with wardo than kolohe :ROFLMAO::shaka: He sounds sooo gnarly. Haha. Burgers interview had me dying.

time stamp 2:53:40

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Andino surfed a good heat, but Ian and Wicox had better heats. I was honestly rooting for Chloe.

But his glaring at the judge's tower, waving his arms, and poor body language, didn't inspire me to buy some 2% gear. YMMV

Reactions: slipped_disc

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
I read that Chloe gets $180k annually from Red Bull, which is only $2k more than Molly "Pickles" Picklum. In comparison, Griffin Colapinto gets $563k, Carissa Moore $599k and Caity Simmers $541k. Interesting that Kanoa and JOB make the same annually, $380k. Who drinks Red Bull? I think I had a handful in my entire life and those were with vodka in the early aughts.

Side note, got damn! the girls rip nowadays. I'm watching the Bonsoy Gold Coast Pro (Challenger Series) and in really fun looking Snapper, it's crazy how much better women have gotten in the last few years.

Last edited: