KALIFORNIA ..... OFICIALMENTE DONE!!!!

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Like the Hawaii thread, many here say California has no hope, gone too far, beyond hope of repair even.

Maybe you all are right.

:shrug::sick::barf:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Like the Hawaii thread, many here say California has no hope, gone too far, beyond hope of repair even.

Maybe you all are right.

:shrug::sick::barf:
It's a $5K fine to walk up the ridgeline of San Miguel mountain due to the presence of some endangered bird. And don't even try cause the rangers will absolutely do so.

But the homeless RVs in plain sight down the street on the frontage road next to the river can dump their wastewater, all their garbage, and run a whorehouse on top of a signed zone about the presence of the endangered CA Least Tern and the same rangers do nothing.

My coworker keeps complaining about how streetwalkers are showing up in Point Loma.

I'm like, you voted for this and I don't vote. You only have yourself to blame.:loser::toilet:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
It's a $5K fine to walk up the ridgeline of San Miguel mountain due to the presence of some endangered bird. And don't even try cause the rangers will absolutely do so.

But the homeless RVs in plain sight down the street on the frontage road next to the river can dump their wastewater, all their garbage, and run a whorehouse on top of a signed zone about the presence of the endangered CA Least Tern and the same rangers do nothing.
That's because the junkies are also an endangered species - duh.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW

My coworker keeps complaining about how streetwalkers are showing up in Point Loma.

I'm like, you voted for this and I don't vote. You only have yourself to blame.:loser::toilet:
so he voted in favor of streetwalkers at point loma? what an idiot.

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
total bullshit. i travel to all of the major US cities all the time, and it's bad everywhere. philly, chicago, denver, houston, name a city over 1,000,000 and there will be tent cities, motorhomeless, and drugs everywhere downtown. california just gets the media coverage. it's been bad since way before the current governor.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
total bullshit. i travel to all of the major US cities all the time, and it's bad everywhere. philly, chicago, denver, houston, name a city over 1,000,000 and there will be tent cities, motorhomeless, and drugs everywhere downtown. california just gets the media coverage. it's been bad since way before the current governor.
Bullshit.

Over the past year I've been to Houston, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Portland, LA, SF, and Philly.

Nothing even comes close to the sh!t I see around here, except Philadelphia (which has always been a total complete and utter shithole)...and Seattle takes the cake as the most disgusting city around.

The current governor is not the problem, it's the lawyers, courts, and city councils that adopted an attitude of permissiveness or fell victim to a-hole lawyers representing the homeless.