Justin...Is that you!!!???

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The real shocker here is he can’t remember how many times he committed this travesty.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
There is a huge gap between mocking, aspiring, and copying.

If I dress up as an astronaut/ no problem. If I dress up as Christa McAuliffe covered in blood with shuttle parts sticking out of me/ that is offensive.

If I put on blackface and act like an imbecile/ problem. If I put on dark make up and pretend I'm Rick James, that's aspirational.

Otherwise tell all the black girls who dye their hair blond to fvck off.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Otherwise tell all the black girls who dye their hair blond to fvck off.
Right, because there's a long and painful history of discrimination of blond women by black females who used blond wigs to mock appearance of blondes for entertainment, during the time blond women were treated as second class citizens.

Why are you so bad at comparisons?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Right, because there's a long and painful history of discrimination of blond women by black females who used blond wigs to mock appearance of blondes for entertainment, during the time blond women were treated as second class citizens.

Why are you so bad at comparisons?
Right, because there is a long and painful history of Canadians exploiting Arab Sheiks and funk musicians.

Now on the other hand, there is a long history of Serbians killing Jews. I want an apology from you for every time you trolled, insulted or in any way tried to demean me.

Every insulting thing you say to me is a continuation of you and your country's privilege in crushing my peoples' spirit.

Where are my fvcking reputations, you hypocrite?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Right, because there is a long and painful history of Canadians exploiting Arab Sheiks and funk musicians.

Now on the other hand, there is a long history of Serbians killing Jews. I want an apology from you for every time you trolled, insulted or in any way tried to demean me.

Every insulting thing you say to me is a continuation of you and your country's privilege in crushing my peoples spirit.

Where are my fvcking reputations, you hypocrite?
LOL

How did nationality come into this now?

You making up stupid sh!t about Serbs and Jews is not the same as me commenting on what you just said.

Again, terrible at valid comparisons.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
5 years from now the tofu bleeders who dressed up as furbies for Halloween are going to find themselves on the wrong side of cultural appropriation accusations because the intersectional alphabet will be expanded to include the "F".

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
That would be for your wife. You could be an Apollo 1 astronaut, burned to a crisp. ( is it still offensive blackface then?). Your kid could be latca the Russian space dog that didn't make it, or Christa's crying students.
got to work in the Astronaut that drove from Texas to Florida supposedly wearing diapers and supplied with "latex gloves, a black wig, a BB pistol and ammunition, pepper spray, a hooded tan trench coat, a 2-pound (0.91 kg) drilling hammer, black gloves, rubber tubing, plastic garbage bags, approximately $585 in cash, her computer, an 8-inch (200 mm) Gerber folding knife and several other items"