Justin...Is that you!!!???

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Justin's opposition isn't angry with him for his past sins against the cult of intersectionality, they're just laughing at his current predicament. It's his supporters who are roasting him for not being woke from childhood.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Justin's opposition isn't angry with him for his past sins against the cult of intersectionality, they're just laughing at his current predicament. It's his supporters who are roasting him for not being woke from childhood.
The outrage of his supporters is mostly staged.

He'll be fine.

Reactions: Ifallalot

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Who fuckking cares?

If he did the same thing yesterday, who fuckking cares?

Tell the cry bullies to fuckk off.

I think if you're running this sort of virtue signaling as part of your current political persona

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

then you deserve to take some heat for those sorts of things in your past. Not career ending heat, but it's a good gut check and might help dude slow his roll on judging others in the future

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So how should Trudeau be held accountable?

I guess he could just call it "fake news" or say "I was just joking!" or "trolling" or the other litany of excuses you make for the guy you claim not to support. Or...."I like beer!" Or....he could own it, say he was wrong, and is embarrassed for something he did in his past and tell us how he's evolved to be a better person since then.

Reactions: FecalFace and Hump

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I guess he could just call it "fake news" or say "I was just joking!" or "trolling" or the other litany of excuses you make for the guy you claim not to support. Or...."I like beer!"
Trump, Kavanaugh. Trump Trump Trump.

You're even posting about him on the main forum.

Tremendous effect he's had on emotional weaklings like yourself.

Hating your genes for cursing you won't help.

You need a professional.

Reactions: Ifallalot

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I guess he could just call it "fake news" or say "I was just joking!" or "trolling" or the other litany of excuses you make for the guy you claim not to support. Or...."I like beer!" Or....he could own it, say he was wrong, and is embarrassed for something he did in his past and tell us how he's evolved to be a better person since then.
Shrug and say it was 20 years ago and there was nothing wrong with it at the time so there's nothing to apologize for.

In other words, just tell them to GFY.

Except he can't do that because he is one of those "them".

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I think if you're running this sort of virtue signaling as part of your current political persona

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

then you deserve to take some heat for those sorts of things in your past. Not career ending heat, but it's a good gut check and might help dude slow his roll on judging others in the future
Still don’t care.

Does anyone think that little faggot is a racist?

Fuckk off with that sh!t.

Reactions: GDaddy

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Hey, I'm not among those who are even laughing at his predicament because I think the virtue signaling involved is way more serious a problem than whatever his conversion date was to the Church of Woke.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Shrug and say it was 20 years ago and there was nothing wrong with it at the time so there's nothing to apologize for.
There was nothing wrong with black face in the year 2000?

Holy fvck.

Bamboozled came out in 2000.

It seems that black people didnt enjoy white people painting their faces black back then just like they don't enjoy it today.

But it's good to know that 4 white dudes think it's nothing wrong with it.

http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/v22vodart/26353/p26353_v_v8_aa.jpg1568947856387.png

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Another thread where white people get together and decide that something is not racist because it doesn't bother them.

Looking good guys, keep going.