JRE #1671

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Is the government in the state where he makes his home and chooses to run a very lucrative business getting it right when it comes to reproductive and voting rights?
Are you asking for my views? If so, no, they don't get it right. I don't want to live in a hardcore republican state either. Balance is good, and both sides suck when they have all the power.
However I would gladly set up a tax shelter in a red state :ban:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Really? So me relaying what he has actually said to a bunch of people who don't even listen to his show yet seem to know what his beliefs are = shilling?

There's nothing desperate about that at all. I've said plenty of times that Rogan says dumb stuff.

No surprise that you don't have a meaningful reply and you resort to your typical intellectually dishonest schtick. How . . . . Unusual :trout:
There was never a scumbag that you didn’t defend.

You need deworming again.

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury and sirfun

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It's a novel corona virus.

It's new.

Those are hard to manage.

A lot of the social unrest is due to this.

People are getting mad at the goverment when they should be mad at the virus
ding ding ding

"BUT I JUST NEW IT BACK IN MARCH BECAUSE......FEEEEEEEELINGS"

it's fkn insane to watch people employ this totally broken logic

we could have done a better job if we were all rowing in the same direction...the problem is that Trump explicitly decided not to take action because he did not want to negatively affect the economy and his poll numbers in an election year...his words, on the record quote, corroborated. hard stop.

the dumb piece of dog sh!t stuck on the bottom of our collective shoe continues to claim that this was "politicized", but will never acknowledge the fact that it was the Republicans who politicized it, from the very top down....

Consider this remarkable statistic from analyst Charles Gaba: In the bluest counties, since the beginning of July there have been approximately 9 covid-19 deaths per 100,000 population. In the reddest counties, there have been 47 deaths per 100,000 population.

The pandemic was unequally distributed at its outset, hitting places like New York particularly hard. But that was a matter of population density shaping pathways of infection. What’s happening now is in no small part a choice.
We’re seeing it absolutely everywhere: In Congress, in your state legislature, at your local school board, in all the places where people interact and certainly in conservative media, much of which has become an engine of anti-vaccine lies and propaganda.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
He’s not as big of a scumbag as Rittenhouse or Zimmerman, both of whom you adore, but he’s in the ballpark of scuminess.

If you are defending someone with your life, it’s safe to say they’re a scumbag.

TDS TDS TDS TDS
Moving the goalposts, again. Team Libcuck was proven wrong about Rogan's views on abortion. Then you say he's a scumbag, but can't say why. Then you move on to Rittenhouse and Zimmerman.

As for those 2, I never defended their character or actions. Me pointing out why a certain legal outcome is likely is not the same as me making a statement about their character.

Typical intellectual dishonesty of you to conflate a character judgement with a legal outcome, because that's the only way you can make your horseshit arguments. You regularly post lies and then when you get called out for lying, you say the other person is whiteknighting. Which is about as intellectually dishonest as it gets.

You are the most dishonest liar here, by miles.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Can’t believe I’m saying this but rogaine is starting to get unlistenable. Every single episode now he seems to go into the same exact covid meltdown.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Nurse goes to brother's house, finds him unresponsive, does CPR. He dies. He's unvaccinated, she's unvaccinated. She goes to work as usual. They have a pizza party at work. She works with people who screen people to enter the clinic. She becomes symptomatic with Covid. Four people at the pizza party become sick with Covid. They're also unvaccinated. She has now died.

• Sad
Reactions: plasticbertrand

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
If you are the one who thinks he feels a certain way about, how about you find the video this time? :trout:
Again he can be pro-choice but he can’t claim to be pro-freedom if he’s remaining silent about the law in his state. He has a yuge platform as one of the worlds biggest influencers and he’s choosing not to use it.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Again he can be pro-choice but he can’t claim to be anti-freedom if he’s remaining silent about the law in his state. He has a yuge platform as one of the worlds biggest influencers and he’s choosing not to use it.
I think it’s safe to assume that someone who says they are “100% Pro Choice” that they would probably be in opposition to the Texas law.

Since that law went into place, there has probably been 200 hours of podcast content. Maybe it’s been mentioned? I don’t know, nor do I care.

Why is it so important to you and your ilk that everyone preemptively display their stance on everything? :unsure: