JOB Pipeline Wipeout

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
stu dog said:
Autoprax said:
Staples in the head are nothing.
standard now if you have a head cut. guess it's easier to apply than stitches? doesn't hurt at all either. had to get 7 staples when cut my head open doing some bathroom remodeling.
I got em and I thought it was going to be bad but it wasn't as bad as I thought.

Then I ask the dr for a couple of vicoden for that night and she didn't want to give me.

I said, you just put 7 staples in my head and you won't give me a couple of vicodin for tonight?

Then she wrote me a Rx for 30.

Weird.

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
GromsDad said:
If you look at Jamie's goPro angle it makes me wonder if he got distracted by the person who is in his line in the impact zone. Looked kind of wonky too like there was some sort of backwash going on or something. Those conditions looked like a high degree of difficulty even though it wasn't huge pipe.
That'd be me.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
sponge said:
GromsDad said:
If you look at Jamie's goPro angle it makes me wonder if he got distracted by the person who is in his line in the impact zone. Looked kind of wonky too like there was some sort of backwash going on or something. Those conditions looked like a high degree of difficulty even though it wasn't huge pipe.
That'd be me.
wouldn't fret much sponge....

same size pipe did that 25 ft hollow CHOPES charger, and you were not in his way, yeah?

R.I.P. MALIK.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
It's funny to see a big wave he-man whine like a baby when he's getting irrigated and stapled.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I don't see how he would have hit your housing as you go under before he gets to the bottom and he bounces off the water on impact (you'd be under and he'd be bouncing). He may have hit his board.

nada2looz

OTF status
Mar 16, 2016
lol, "i don't hit the reef" then tries to blame someone else. he pretty clearly takes an elevator down to the reef. man up james