Apr 27, 2016
I know what you wrote
I see what you've written
you're an obfuscator
I'm not an obfuscator
you're trying to be better, to prevail
I'm trying to present facts, actuality
your world view leads you to obfuscation
your personality leads you to obfuscation, as you are in competition with everyone all the time.
I want only to present facts.

ivermectin doesn't treat coronavirus/Covid19. It doesn't matter what you or anyone else thinks or does related to the matter. ivermectin, like hydroxychloroquine, doesn't treat Covid.
Read it again. It was used to treat Covid. That is a fact. Some people use essential oils to treat cancer. Also a fact. That doesn’t mean it works.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I know what you wrote
I see what you've written
you're an obfuscator
you're trying to be better, to prevail
your world view leads you to obfuscation
your personality leads you to obfuscation, as you are in competition with everyone all the time.
Whoa. Well said. You let it out. Good for you

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
that just means that you intend to obfuscate. I don't. Nothing tricky, no hidden meaning.
Dude. I wrote exact words that mean exactly what they say. You have yet to even attempt to refute them because you can’t. What I wrote was plain and simple fact said in plain and simple words. I can’t even fathom what “hidden meaning” you think there is.

You post a link about people taking veterinary medicine. You post lies about people dying from taking ivermectin.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Dude. I wrote exact words that mean exactly what they say. You have yet to even attempt to refute them because you can’t. What I wrote was plain and simple fact said in plain and simple words. I can’t even fathom what “hidden meaning” you think there is.

You post a link about people taking veterinary medicine. You post lies about people dying from taking ivermectin.
It’s not a treatment if it does not treat the affliction.
words have specific meanings, really.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
She probably believe rocks have magical orgasm healing energy powers.

Where can I buy these placebos...never mind, here take my money and point me in the general direction.

Bizarre. Those clowns on team Kennedy jr are lighting millions of dollars on fire.
See above....with the proper marketing, plenty of money to be had.

Wtf does VP even do? Pretty much sit on their ass and be at a different location than the President for 4 years.

So does it really matter who the candidate is?
Depends from whom you want your fresh liquids:
1711644894784.png

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
IMHO the VP is like insurance and lawyers. You don't want it until you do, and when that day comes, you want the best.

Dole, McCain, HRC, Trump, and Biden IMHO all far more critical than someone like Slick Willy.

Reactions: Mr Doof

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Married google founder and mega billionaire Sergey Brin, but got divorced amid rumors she slept with Elon.

Now she's married to Jacob Strumwasser, VP of Lightning Labs https://lightning.engineering/ a Bitcoin related company "Lightning Labs building faster, cheaper, global layer-two bitcoin."

Shanahan is a 2014 graduate of Santa Clara Law School in Silicon Valley. The school focuses on the intersection between technology and the law. Around the time of her graduation she started ClearAccess IP, a company that used artificial intelligence to streamline the patent process.

View attachment 176265
see thread title. you mean RFK Jr.?

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit